Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Maxwell

Plumbline

One Too Many
A man who likes a jacket fit like me ... not to tight and not too loose ..... top job.

Wear it well :D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Outsanding.... All the way around! Simple yet stylish, not too tight, not too loose. Modded just enough for you to know it's yours. Nice lid too. Thanks for sharing.

Worf

FarWalker

New in Town
This is a really nice looking jacket. I've been looking at the button-up models that seem to work well in longer cuts. My zip jackets always ride up when I sit down, so I'm thinking a button model at least allows you to open the bottom button. How tall are you and what is the back length, if I may ask? Teamster also seems a good model for longer, buttoned jackets.

Last edited:

Don Tomaso

A-List Customer
Excellent jacket and very good fit, not only in the measures but also in the overall "look". This is your jacket, period.;) How do the buttons work (not technically :D, I did use buttons before...) but given that the button-holes are in the very stiff HH? Is it very difficult to close them?

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Hello, Don Tomaso:
I had Carrie at Insurrection re-sew the buttons with more play so they would go through the button holes, which was initially an issue. The leather around the buttonholes is still 'learning' to give a bit, but no real difficulties. Also, this is mid-weight HH, so, its not like buttoning a suit case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran