1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

New Aero Maxwell

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by jack miranda, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Plumbline

Plumbline One Too Many

A man who likes a jacket fit like me ... not to tight and not too loose ..... top job.

Wear it well :D

2. Worf

Worf I'll Lock Up

Outsanding.... All the way around! Simple yet stylish, not too tight, not too loose. Modded just enough for you to know it's yours. Nice lid too. Thanks for sharing.

Worf

3. Sir Jacket

Sir Jacket Practically Family

Straps a very nice touch. SJ

4. Frankzhang2011

Frankzhang2011 New in Town

looks very nice and fit

5. FarWalker

FarWalker New in Town

This is a really nice looking jacket. I've been looking at the button-up models that seem to work well in longer cuts. My zip jackets always ride up when I sit down, so I'm thinking a button model at least allows you to open the bottom button. How tall are you and what is the back length, if I may ask? Teamster also seems a good model for longer, buttoned jackets.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  6. IXL

IXL One Too Many

^^^A double zipper will also allow one to open up the bottom of a jacket when desired.

7. robrinay

robrinay One Too Many

I've never liked the look of buttoned half-belts but seeing yours has changed my mind - great style and fit.

8. jack miranda

jack miranda A-List Customer

Hello, FarWalker:
    You wanted to know How tall are you and what is the back length, if I may ask?
    I'm 5'8" tall; the jacket is 26" (66 cm) long in the back. Hope this helps.

9. pauleway

pauleway Practically Family

+1!

10. FarWalker

FarWalker New in Town

Thanks.

11. Don Tomaso

Don Tomaso A-List Customer

Excellent jacket and very good fit, not only in the measures but also in the overall "look". This is your jacket, period.;) How do the buttons work (not technically :D, I did use buttons before...) but given that the button-holes are in the very stiff HH? Is it very difficult to close them?

12. jack miranda

jack miranda A-List Customer

Hello, Don Tomaso:
    I had Carrie at Insurrection re-sew the buttons with more play so they would go through the button holes, which was initially an issue. The leather around the buttonholes is still 'learning' to give a bit, but no real difficulties. Also, this is mid-weight HH, so, its not like buttoning a suit case.

13. Don Tomaso

Don Tomaso A-List Customer

Hi Jack, thanks for the info. I just ordered my Teamster in FQHH, which has buttons as well.