Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Website looks Great!!!

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Overall the new website looks nicer and loads faster. I think their filtering options could stand some refinement. For example, you can only filter on one size only, rather than multiple sizes. It looks like they improved the custom order workflow, as well, which I bet will reduce the amount of pre-sales questions they receive.
you can now filter multiple sizes

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
you can now filter multiple sizes
Sweet, this is so helpful.

Along those lines, it would also be nice when searching the ready-made jackets if we could select multiple categories. Eg, stock, blue label, militaria, apprentice, etc. I usually just want to filter to my size, and I would like to see anything available in my size.

One other thing I'd like to suggest: I like to visually scroll through the filtered results, and I find that it's quicker for me if I am viewing in a list view rather than in a grid view. The new site currently provides a grid view, which means my eyes have to dart left and right over each row in the list of results. In a list view, I can keep my eyes fixed and just scroll down.

I realize that is probably the laziest sounding thing ever, but it really does make a difference in how quickly I can browse through a list of search results, and most of the major websites (ebay, Google shopping, Amazon, etc) support both types of views.

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Sweet, this is so helpful.

Along those lines, it would also be nice when searching the ready-made jackets if we could select multiple categories. Eg, stock, blue label, militaria, apprentice, etc. I usually just want to filter to my size, and I would like to see anything available in my size.

One other thing I'd like to suggest: I like to visually scroll through the filtered results, and I find that it's quicker for me if I am viewing in a list view rather than in a grid view. The new site currently provides a grid view, which means my eyes have to dart left and right over each row in the list of results. In a list view, I can keep my eyes fixed and just scroll down.

I realize that is probably the laziest sounding thing ever, but it really does make a difference in how quickly I can browse through a list of search results, and most of the major websites (ebay, Google shopping, Amazon, etc) support both types of views.
Thanks for the feedback. We will bear in mind these suggestions. These sort of changes aren't just a quick fix, they would require quite a bit of developing work and we now feel we are ready to launch.
There will be updates and tweaks in the future but for now it has been a very long work in progress and we need to put it to good use now.
I'm afraid for now you are just going to have to train those lazy eyes left and right

Last edited:

breezer

Practically Family
Interesting the models seem to be mostly standard issue looking hipsters. I guess I kind of always thought of Aero as more of like a dad jacket company. Maybe they're trying to change that. Either way the site itself looks great.
the models we used are friends of the company.........and, more importantly, look good in an Aero jacket.

nattevagten

A-List Customer
Anyone know what's going on with their customer service? Have an order pending, but barely get any replies, e-mails are ignored and only answered after a second attempt, if that. I believe I sent my last e-mail a week ago and still no response. It will be three weeks soon without any progress with the order (need to fix some final details). It's almost as if they are not interested in making the jacket.

Last edited:

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Anyone know what's going on with their customer service? Have an order pending, but barely get any replies, e-mails are ignored and only answered after a second attempt, if that. I believe I sent my last e-mail a week ago and still no response. It will be three weeks soon without any progress with the order (need to fix some final details). It's almost as if they are not interested in making the jacket.
Everything is fine with me.
It can take a while until the answer comes, because they probably have a lot of mails to answer. But I have already received replies over the weekend. A nice reminder might not hurt.
In any case, I can not complain.

Spiney

One of the Regulars
I contacted them a week after placing order as I had not heard anything. Holly replied, told me everything was ok and they are just extremely busy. Don’t worry , they have not forgotten you.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer

Sorry to hear you've been waiting this long, we're just extremely busy after the launch of the new site - lots of people took advantage of the 10% discount offer and its taking quite some time to wade through all the orders pending. That said, you shouldn't still be waiting this long. If there's anything I can help with please forward to me on holly@aeroleatherclothing.com and I'll do my best to assist, or get it to someone who can help.

nattevagten

A-List Customer
Sorry to hear you've been waiting this long, we're just extremely busy after the launch of the new site - lots of people took advantage of the 10% discount offer and its taking quite some time to wade through all the orders pending. That said, you shouldn't still be waiting this long. If there's anything I can help with please forward to me on holly@aeroleatherclothing.com and I'll do my best to assist, or get it to someone who can help.

Thank you; I appreciate it.

Pandemic

One Too Many
Just checking to see if anyone has received their orders since the new site went up?

I only placed mine last month and understand that it might still be a while, but I’m wondering what the odds of my next jacket arriving before a trip I have planned next month.

Ahhh, the joy of anticipation ….

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Just checking to see if anyone has received their orders since the new site went up?

I only placed mine last month and understand that it might still be a while, but I’m wondering what the odds of my next jacket arriving before a trip I have planned next month.

Ahhh, the joy of anticipation ….
I've got everything and one on route for orders AC-360 and before.
My order AC-595 is in cutting and machining stage, AC-1001 is still awaiting production. So depending on what your number is, if it's between those numbers then it's probably going into production next. I think they got ton of orders before the deadline. There is also a delay in some of the CXL FQHH from Horween, but I think the rest of the leathers are ok.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
I ordered my Type III (Navy Vicenza) on 18 August and it arrived on 16 Sept. That was super fast turnaround - order # AC011 which I assume was one of the early orders via the new site. The projected 8-10 weeks as referenced when I ordered was half that so I lucked out. I guess the new site and the 10% limited time discount really ramped up the orders so wait times have increased since then. I've had several weeks for the Type III to break in and it has become even more appealing with each wear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112