Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Website looks Great!!!

moktabe

One of the Regulars
I signed off my order for a custom Sheene in black Badalassi on 13/10.

Got a mail on 17/10 saying it would be going into production very shortly!

It seems that currently if you order a jacket in a leather they have in stock it gets made quicker, obvious I know but worth a mention.

Fortunate for those like myself but a more frustrating wait for those awaiting their chosen leather to come into stock. Must be a nightmare for Aero having to manage an order list and chasing suppliers.

Bbrtns

New in Town
Ordered on 14/09, confirmed 27/09... one piece is awaiting production (unfinished horsehide western shirt) and another is held in production and awaiting materials (Seal Vicenza type III).

A bit bummed to see other orders moving faster but that's the way she goes I guess.

jszair

New in Town
For those who made changes to instruction (via followup email exchanges) after placing the order. Was your final production notes updated to the website order records? Mine is still showing the notes I put when ordering. Though it did reference the confirmed production sheet number.

Spiney

One of the Regulars
For those who made changes to instruction (via followup email exchanges) after placing the order. Was your final production notes updated to the website order records? Mine is still showing the notes I put when ordering. Though it did reference the confirmed production sheet number.
Only changed one measurement and that updated one is the one showing.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had still changed some things by mail. After it was finalized, Chloe adjusted the order and I can now see the changed details.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Yeah I think the notes should reflect what you had wanted changed. Maybe a re-confirm email just to make sure.

Cheech

A-List Customer
I completely forgot that I can log in and check the status. I just saw that my order status is “Initial check - under query.” The notes have not been updated to reflect the final order sheet that I signed off on Oct. 1. I’m going to follow up on this immediately, because I assume this means my order fell through the cracks.

Spiney

One of the Regulars
I guess I’m not getting my jacket this week. Still showing as machining, been like that since Monday. They also only work until lunchtime on Friday.

Cheech

A-List Customer
Turns out that they’re awaiting another shipment of tobacco Badalassi (due to arrive mid-November), hence the hold-up on my order.

I completely forgot that I can log in and check the status. I just saw that my order status is “Initial check - under query.” The notes have not been updated to reflect the final order sheet that I signed off on Oct. 1. I’m going to follow up on this immediately, because I assume this means my order fell through the cracks.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The status of my order has changed to machining today. But can still take 2 - 3 weeks. The status only means that everything is ready for sewing. Now a machinist has to become available and my order has to move up in the queue.

Pandemic

One Too Many
They made my jacket this week with the very last of the dark seal Vic, but once completed, decided that the leather wasn’t good enough and so will remake it when new stock comes in next month.

Of course it’s a little disappointing to have to wait longer, but I am far and away impressed to know that they had a completed jacket that they could have shipped out but didn’t - after seeing that the hide wasn’t up to standard. That speaks volumes to Aero’s high quality assurance standards.

And, of course, now I am looking at some other hides and reconsidering my initial choice just because I can, hahah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ