Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Akubra Stylemaster size 62 in Acorn Fawn - price reduction

carldelo

One Too Many
Reduced price - $70 shipping included to domestic addresses

This is a size 62 Akubra Stylemaster in Acorn Fawn purchased new from Everything Australian last spring. This hat is a lounge favorite, but is unworn as the proportions don’t suit me. Save yourself a 3-month wait and antipodean shipping costs. Asking $70 + $10 shipping, or could meet in NYC area within reason. PM or post questions – thanks for looking, cheers, Carl

Specifications:
Crown: height 4-1/2” to center pinch, matching 1-1/4” ribbon.
Brim: 2-1/2” wide, with matching ¼” binding.
Lining: white with clear crown cap.
Size: true size 62.

Click smaller thumbnails below for additional full-size pictures.

Forsale006.jpg

Dundee

A-List Customer
carldelo said:
$70 shipped UPS to domestic address

I have had second thoughts on your Stylemaster. If you still have the hat, I would like to purchase it. I think having a shorter crown might be a good thing to have.

carldelo

One Too Many
Dundee said:
I have had second thoughts on your Stylemaster. If you still have the hat, I would like to purchase it. I think having a shorter crown might be a good thing to have.

Yes, the Stylemaster is still available. It's a nice lid, but unlike you, I can't seem to sport the 'high' crown, and the brim's a little wide for me too - go figure. I'll send you a PM directly - check your inbox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR