Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW BLACK VICENZA SHEENE AND MORE

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I think the photo of you together is so stylish
Thanks, one of my favorite pictures ever that Lydia took with my IPhone camera. Here are another couple of pics - one I took of Ken and Lydia and the second Lydia took of Ken and me that better illustrates Ken's outfit than an earlier one.

2016-07-09 14.30.48 HDR.jpg 2016-07-09 14.26.46.jpg

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Unsurprisingly, your new Sheene fits just as perfect as your other one! :D I love it how you basicly bought the more or less same jacket (in a different colour) again. I do the same. Something fits - I buy it again, maybe different colour. Congratulations on your purchase!

The Calders look like nice people and Ken's jacket fits him great. These pics tempt me to change my mind and fly there in August.. mhm.

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Thanks, one of my favorite pictures ever that Lydia took with my IPhone camera. Here are another couple of pics - one I took of Ken and Lydia and the second Lydia took of Ken and me that better illustrates Ken's outfit than an earlier one.

View attachment 53762 View attachment 53763

Hey Richard, you need to be checking out one of those "Newsboys" that Ken was sporting! Ken I'm betting that cap could tell some stories! Looking good man!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Unsurprisingly, your new Sheene fits just as perfect as your other one! :D I love it how you basicly bought the more or less same jacket (in a different colour) again. I do the same. Something fits - I buy it again, maybe different colour. Congratulations on your purchase!

The Calders look like nice people and Ken's jacket fits him great. These pics tempt me to change my mind and fly there in August.. mhm.
Thanks - If I lived anywhere in Europe, I would fly into Edinburgh and then take the train to Galashiels for the August sale. Aero has much to offer apart from leather jackets, including the corduroy trousers Ken was wearing that is now on my radar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner