Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW BLACK VICENZA SHEENE AND MORE

Awesome! Textbook example of a perfect fit, and the jacket is just as lovely.

Is Ken's jacket Connely?

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Really awesome jacket, Fanch!

I think Ken's looks incredible. It definitely fits him well. His pants are also pretty sweet. They look like a nice olive wool trouser.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Really awesome jacket, Fanch!

I think Ken's looks incredible. It definitely fits him well. His pants are also pretty sweet. They look like a nice olive wool trouser.
Ken's trousers were corduroy and also wore a neat looking vest and cap. All in all a very nice looking ensemble.

dan_t

Practically Family
What an awesome experience Fanch!!
Great jacket too, I have one very similar in design, only made from the heavy steerhide - what a beast it is ;)

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
So glad the meeting went as planned, and they got the pleasure to meet you too. Denny's turn next :)

Jacket really does look like the perfect fit!

Holly

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Is it as tapered as a cafe racer? I think this style does not fit stocky torsos like mine.
On you looks perfect though. And I guess you got it with an excellent pound/$ rate.
@Harris HTM the Sheene is a Café Racer with a HWM collar. You might be able to achieve a great fit by adjusting (adding to) the circumference of the waist. From where you live, you could almost kayak across the North Sea to Edinburgh, and then take the train to Galashiels to try on stuff there. :D

Harris HTM

One Too Many
@Harris HTM the Sheene is a Café Racer with a HWM collar. You might be able to achieve a great fit by adjusting (adding to) the circumference of the waist. From where you live, you could almost kayak across the North Sea to Edinburgh, and then take the train to Galashiels to try on stuff there. :D

Hehe, I'd rather fly there, faster and safer!
When I visited Aero last April I tried on a cafe racer, great jacket but it didn't work for me. Adding one (or two..) inches to the waist maybe would do the trick though.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
One of the things I definitely picked up on as I talked to Ken is his passion for what he has done. When I sent him a F/U email thanking him and Lydia for a wonderful experience, he sent me this URL for a Border Life video that is perhaps the best Aero video I have seen to date. It was made just a few days ago and is the 4th one down. Probably should have its own thread. Great stuff!!

http://www.itv.com/news/border/topic/border-life/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24