Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Bonnie and Clyde... what do you think?

texasgirl

One Too Many
I'm sure they will have a Buck, maybe they haven't got it set for sure yet. And they will have to have Henry Methvin too.

Actually, the lady in charge says she is intent on getting the story right. The 67 movie has numerous mistakes. She has been working on this for at least the last 4 years that I know of.

The National Crime and Punishment Museum in Washington DC is working with the movie.

A man I know who has an exact replica of the death car has been contacted for use of his car.

C

csmiller

The Eyes have it (aparently)...

Fletch said:
No Buck? Clyde's brother, Blanche's husband?
4186314094_73456eefcb_o.png

They have Blanche, they have to have Buck!

Buck had maroon eyes? No wonder they haven't cast the part yet. Hard to find someone with maroon eyes.... lol

Craig

High Pockets

Practically Family
texasgirl said:
I'm sure they will have a Buck, maybe they haven't got it set for sure yet. And they will have to have Henry Methvin too.

Actually, the lady in charge says she is intent on getting the story right. The 67 movie has numerous mistakes. She has been working on this for at least the last 4 years that I know of.

The National Crime and Punishment Museum in Washington DC is working with the movie.

A man I know who has an exact replica of the death car has been contacted for use of his car.

:) Just the fact that someone would even claim to be trying to get the facts straight is encouraging.

It’s my hope that Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker will finally be portrayed as what they really were; a couple of scrawny kids.....two incredibly stupid, narcissistic, lazy thieves.

But I’m pretty sure that’s not gonna happen.

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
Caity Lynn said:
I will NOT go off on my remake rant, I will NOT go off on my remake rant, I will NOT go off on my remake rant....*takes deep breath*

All I will say is this, I don't mind her, but It could be SOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse.It could Be Miley Cyrus or *shudder* Ashleigh Tisdale.

:eek: Seconded! :D

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I will NOT go off on my remake rant, I will NOT go off on my remake rant, I will NOT go off on my remake rant....*takes deep breath*

All I will say is this, I don't mind her, but It could be SOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse.It could Be Miley Cyrus or *shudder* Ashleigh Tisdale.

Hi

This is an OLD OLD comment from 1-27-2009, but if they're going to be at all historical about the whole movie, Miley Cyrus and Tisdale are both 5'5". At least Hilary Duff is only 5'2". Bonnie herself was only 4'11" tall.

Later

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
5"2" bar

As long as they don't have her armed with a Tommy gun like Faye Dunaway. Would be interesting to see Hilary Duff with a sawed off BAR!

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Wow,...sort of a reverse Dejavu or something. A quantum shift brought about by off hand joking,.. I hear Rod Serling about now in the background.
"Picture if you will, a major motion picture gone terribly wrong."
That black and white trailer though back on page 2 really looked promising. A film like this needs to be gritty, not cheesy.

tecolote

New in Town
This pair of Colts,taken off the bodies of the pair, just sold at auction for $504,000.
Bonnie20and20Clyde20guns.jpg

That publicity could give a boost to the movie's production.
I'd be surprised if it's not another Public Enemies, nice production values and details, but fast and loose with the history...

Regards,

Tecolote

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy