Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Bootlegger in Badalassi

JumpBoot

One of the Regulars
This arrived today and it's nicer than I expected, and my expectations were high. I can't say enough about the Badalassi hide; it's the nicest leather I've ever seen. The fit could be a little off since between the time I ordered the jacket and today I've lost 16kg. The bootlegger was the jacket that first caught my eye with Aero, and it didn't disappoint.

Attachments

• 20231019_115811.jpg
    20231019_115811.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 331
  • 20231019_115814.jpg
    20231019_115814.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 345
  • Screenshot_20231019_193426_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231019_193426_Gallery.jpg
    800.9 KB · Views: 336

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congratulations. I also think that Badalassi is simply top. I don't have and haven't had a nicer one.

JumpBoot

One of the Regulars
Chesnut badalassi? More photos, better quality and lighting as well please :) Congratulations!
Yes, Chestnut. It's precisely the right shade of brown for me. I'll see if I can take some photos today since the weather is good and the sun is out.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, Chestnut. It's precisely the right shade of brown for me. I'll see if I can take some photos today since the weather is good and the sun is out.
Yes, chestnut is great.
At the very beginning I wasn't one hundred percent sure if it wasn't a bit too dark for me, but no, it's top.

Here is mine

IMG_9989.jpeg

Edward

Bartender
Great choice. Of all the jackets I've ever owned, my Bootlegger (in CXL FQHH Cordovan) is by far the most versatile dressed up, down ,worn with earthtones or blacks and greys, cap or fedora, denim or collar and tie.... Such a great design.

Loncster

New in Town
Hello everyone i have an aero barnstormer in black badalassi and it looks wonderful i'll post some pictures later. but i'm planning on placing a MTO jacket thunderbay in natural chromexcel or natural vicenza so what do y'all think is better?

LukeST

New in Town
Hello everyone i have an aero barnstormer in black badalassi and it looks wonderful i'll post some pictures later. but i'm planning on placing a MTO jacket thunderbay in natural chromexcel or natural vicenza so what do y'all think is better?
Look forward to seeing the barnstormer when you get a chance.
I've no direct experience of either natural finish but I can certainly imagine either one would make for a pretty epic looking thunderbay!

Loncster

New in Town
I've no direct experience of either natural finish but I can certainly imagine either one would make for a pretty epic looking thunderbay
I've no direct experience of either natural finish but I can certainly imagine either one would make for a pretty epic looking thunderbay!
Here's a pic of my barnstormer in black badalassi

Attachments

• IMG_0724.jpeg
    IMG_0724.jpeg
    673.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

Loncster

New in Town
Looks incredible. You've got a winner there.
You decided against the handwarmer pockets on the chest in the end?
Thanks man appreciate ya. i think this is the best jacket i've owned and the most expensive. Yeah i decided to remove the chest pockets because i thought it would ruin the look of the jacket and the aging process and man i think i did the right thing lol

LukeST

New in Town
Thanks man appreciate ya. i think this is the best jacket i've owned and the most expensive. Yeah i decided to remove the chest pockets because i thought it would ruin the look of the jacket and the aging process and man i think i did the right thing lol
It's definitely a nice clean look. Never would have considered this jacket in black badalassi before seeing yours, but you've got me thinking now.

Loncster

New in Town
It's definitely a nice clean look. Never would have considered this jacket in black badalassi before seeing yours, but you've got me thinking now.
Ay man you should really consider this combo, i was really nervous about making this jacket but man that did not go wrong at all the jacket is way different in real life. The smell, The look, The grain, And the fit. Badalassi made it a great experience, i didn't wanna go on cxl or something stiff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner