Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New! Buzz Rickson Horsehide Nubuck cossack Jacket. Size 40

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I bought this Beautiful Buzz Rickson because I wanted it too fit. Vintage jackets in this style are nearly impossible to find or afford! I took a chance because some numbers were close, but not close enough. I"m 5'9" in the fit video, 183 pounds. At least it gives you an idea of the fit. If it fit me it would not be here.

I'm passing it on for my cost and that seems low! Grab it, beautiful and smells good too.

Come and get it for $435 shipped in CONUS.

All the measurements are in the pic album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MLHTKtjLrHm2Y9Wm8

1699550895655.png
1699550999126.png
1699550999216.png
1699550998908.png

Short fit video

Attachments

• 1699550999530.png
    1699550999530.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 43

mcnuonuo

New in Town
Such a great jacket and amazing price!! Too bad that after looking at the measurement I seem to need 38.
Good luck!

Gmandad

New in Town
I bought this Beautiful Buzz Rickson because I wanted it too fit. Vintage jackets in this style are nearly impossible to find or afford! I took a chance because some numbers were close, but not close enough. I"m 5'9" in the fit video, 183 pounds. At least it gives you an idea of the fit. If it fit me it would not be here.

I'm passing it on for my cost and that seems low! Grab it, beautiful and smells good too.

Come and get it for $435 shipped in CONUS.

All the measurements are in the pic album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MLHTKtjLrHm2Y9Wm8

View attachment 559151 View attachment 559153 View attachment 559154 View attachment 559152

Short fit video

Looks like a beautiful jacket and I think that it would fit me well. What type of payment do you prefer? I haven’t purchased anything from the classified section of the fedora lounge so please my ignorance. I see that you‘re located in Illinois and I’m in southeast Michigan. How do you ship?

Gmandad

New in Town
Looks like a beautiful jacket and I think that it would fit me well. What type of payment do you prefer? I haven’t purchased anything from the classified section of the fedora lounge so please my ignorance. I see that you‘re located in Illinois and I’m in southeast Michigan. How do you ship?
Sorry if I didn’t mention it in my last post, but I would be interested in buying the jacket at your asking price.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Yes, the payment plan works quite well. Just put a plan together on another jacket, reminds me to mark one sold.

We agree on some money down and agree on how to pay the balance. This has worked so far.

I typically keep the jacket, like a layaway.

Let me know on the Buzz.

You can send a personal message.

Thanks, Terry

Gmandad

New in Town
Terry,
Wanted to let you know that I received the jacket tonight. It fits perfectly. I am about 5‘10“ and 170 pounds. The jacket was exactly as you described and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you for the smooth transaction despite my newness to the forum.

Best,
Jihn

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Terry,
Wanted to let you know that I received the jacket tonight. It fits perfectly. I am about 5‘10“ and 170 pounds. The jacket was exactly as you described and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you for the smooth transaction despite my newness to the forum.

Best,
Jihn
My thanks to you for your kind remarks. A fine jacket needs the right owner..you are that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner