Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Campdraft hat for sale.

deenis

Familiar Face
For sale is a new Campdraft hat. Size 56. Color is Silverbelly. I bought this hat from hatsdirect in Australia. I received it yesterday. I am selling it today:eek:

I have decided that I don't like the color silverbelly on me. So, I am swearing off all hats that are silverbelly. If this color is pleasing to you, then this is the hat for you.

I wear a size 56. This hat fits perfectly (22 1/4 inches around my head).

I have not worn it outside. I only tried it on my head twice, for size. I have shaped the hat. I can ship shaped or open. Just let me know.

Comes with the original "The Hattery" hat box.

Price is $75.00 (includes shipping within the U.S.).

March20100011.jpg

March20100013.jpg

March20100015.jpg

March20100014.jpg

March20100016.jpg

March20100017.jpg

Thanks!

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
deenis said:
For sale is a new Campdraft hat. Size 56. Color is Silverbelly. I bought this hat from hatsdirect in Australia. I received it yesterday. I am selling it today:eek:

I have decided that I don't like the color silverbelly on me. So, I am swearing off all hats that are silverbelly. If this color is pleasing to you, then this is the hat for you.

I wear a size 56. This hat fits perfectly (22 1/4 inches around my head).

I have not worn it outside. I only tried it on my head twice, for size. I have shaped the hat. I can ship shaped or open. Just let me know.

Comes with the original "The Hattery" hat box.

Price is $75.00 (includes shipping within the U.S.).

March20100011.jpg

March20100013.jpg

March20100015.jpg

March20100014.jpg

March20100016.jpg

March20100017.jpg

Thanks!
Sending PM.

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
Well, actually: no, I'm not. New in Town!

So, Deenis....drop me a line, if you would, at pncmcdermott [you know what goes here] comcast.net.

Thanks!
"Skeet"

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Campdraft

this is sort of off topic, :eek:fftopic: , but...

I thought the Campdraft came with a bash in it. Is this not so?

You did a totally awesome job shaping the hat, but my head is a little to big 58 cm.

SlyGI said:
this is sort of off topic, :eek:fftopic: , but...

I thought the Campdraft came with a bash in it. Is this not so?

You did a totally awesome job shaping the hat, but my head is a little to big 58 cm.
Campdrafts are shown with a telescope crease on websites but come open crown. HTH

deenis

Familiar Face
More of a bash/shaping could be had if steam was used. I did not steam this hat.

My e-mail address is: dennisraybrooks gmail.com (insert the @ before gmail.com)(no spaces).

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is it just me, or does a new, or NOS hat look so inviting, pictured as uncreased/open crown?

I don't know but, there's absolutely nothing like seeing a pristine, vintage open crown hat. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy