Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New clock

MissMittens

One Too Many
Needs a little TLC

DSC_2227.JPG

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Indeed, what make?
There should be a thread here dedicated to vintage clocks, especially the vast and wonderful world of vintage electric clocks. For anyone interested, here is a link to an amazing site dedicated to Telechron clocks.
http://www.telechron.net/main.htm

But there are many other wonderful brands. Thanks for posting this!

MissMittens

One Too Many
Indeed, what make?
There should be a thread here dedicated to vintage clocks, especially the vast and wonderful world of vintage electric clocks. For anyone interested, here is a link to an amazing site dedicated to Telechron clocks.
http://www.telechron.net/main.htm

But there are many other wonderful brands. Thanks for posting this!

It's hard to read because it was behind one of the hands this morning......looks like H"something"rafters but it's not Hallicrafters, I'll look again when I get home, should be able to see it

Nathan

Familiar Face
Qc-h0s1T390kyjXNJGL4lA.jpg

This is a 1950's TV light clock made by MasterCrafters. It's called the "Starlight" for obvious reasons. I've had it for 15 years or so. It's in my living room but I don't keep it plugged in any longer. I need to break it down and service it before I do...

I have one of these, too. One of my favorite clocks I own (and I own a LOT of clocks lol) I was at a St. Vinnie's and plugged it in, didn't work. The guy told me to toss it in the dumpster when I left. I asked if I could have it and went home with it. Plugged it in and it worked fine for many years, just went again, though. I'll have to have a look at it.

Qc-h0s1T390kyjXNJGL4lA.jpg

This is a 1950's TV light clock made by MasterCrafters. It's called the "Starlight" for obvious reasons. I've had it for 15 years or so. It's in my living room but I don't keep it plugged in any longer. I need to break it down and service it before I do...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats