Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New! ELMC Jacket Highway Star®️ Horsehide

Do you like this italian style collar?

• Total voters

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
just from picture on P1, by comparing the sleeve VS body, this one seems cropper than the FW version, and perhaps a tighter fit on the body, just by looking at those pics sorry if I'm wrong.

Here you go:

HIGHWAY STAR
SIZE 42 :
ARMPIT TO ARMPIT: 54.5 CM
SHOULDER SEAM TO SEAM: 47.5 CM
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM SHOULDER SEAM TO END OF CUFF: 65.5 CM
BACK LENGTH FROM NAPE OF NECK SEAM TO BOTTOM OF WAISTBAND: 60 CM

SIZE 44 :
ARMPIT TO ARMPIT: 57 CM
SHOULDER SEAM TO SEAM: 49 CM
BACK LENGTH FROM NAPE OF NECK SEAM TO BOTTOM OF WAISTBAND: 61.5

I may be a 46 in this.

Here you go:

HIGHWAY STAR
SIZE 42 :

SIZE 44 :

I may be a 46 in this.
Yeah man that's under 23" p2p on a 44"! That sucker is TRIM!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Here you go:

HIGHWAY STAR
SIZE 42 :

SIZE 44 :

I may be a 46 in this.
Their Windward style is also fairly trim, but I think this sounds even more so. I'd probably be able wear a 44,but it might be a tighter fit than I would prefer.

Yes, it is much trimmer than the numbers I was provided for the RoadStar. I would probably need to go 46, and probably long since I would not ride in this. Does anyone know how much longer the Long versions are? Here are the estimated numbers for the 46--

P2P: 59.5 cm / 23.42 in
S2S: 50.5 cm / 19.88 in
Sleeve: 65.5 cm / 25.78 in
Length: 63 / 24.8 in

Gav

Practically Family
Tried this on today at the pop up. Absolutely spectacular but I was in the market for something different so I did not get it.

Gav

Practically Family
But the fit was a bit more roomy and comfortable than the Californian. And way less snug than the j100

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
DSCF6475 IG.jpg
Well next time, take pictures, buy it, get home, change your mind, and then list it for sale here.

Hey come-on Guppy - no one here would ever "resemble" this remark would they? :)

Nice jacket, I somehow missed this post back in the summer. I think the collar presents well in these photos, but I would want to see it in person or at least on someone first. I do like how it tapers for the (fairly large & wide) frontal area. The other side of me just really appreciates how neat and simple this jacket is. "Clean" is the first word that comes to mind. And I don't mind if there are some controversial features such as the collar and even the western "v" yoke on the back - which I also really like.

So here's a fit photo from thier website - I like it a lot more seeing this, but it won't be in the budget anytime soon...

Last edited:

steve u

A-List Customer
IF.. ...they only made it in a 48 and my (LAST), yes last jacket wasn't about to be made...
I'd be all over this! I love this style.

steve

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
View attachment 195563

Hey come-on Guppy - no one here would ever "resemble" this remark would they? :)

Nice jacket, I somehow missed this post back in the summer. I think the collar presents well in these photos, but I would want to see it in person or at least on someone first. I do like how it tapers for the (fairly large & wide) frontal area. The other side of me just really appreciates how neat and simple this jacket is. "Clean" is the first word that comes to mind. And I don't mind if there are some controversial features such as the collar and even the western "v" yoke on the back - which I also really like.

So here's a fit photo from thier website - I like it a lot more seeing this, but it won't be in the budget anytime soon...

Man, if something would ever fit me this perfectly...Sigh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk