1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

New Glycine Dress Watch (Rose gold & steel, black face)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Benzadmiral, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Benzadmiral

Benzadmiral Call Me a Cab

Bought this one this fall, and it just hasn't gotten the wrist time; so time to let it go to somebody who'll appreciate it. Glycine automatic dress watch, 38MM, black dial, steel with rose gold bezel and hands, quick-set date. Purchased new, so I still have the warranty card, hang tag, and box plus instructions. Came with a black leather alligator strap which was a little stiff for me, so I've changed it to a similar lizard strap. Both will be included.

Glycine_6_36_2-Tone_05.jpg Glycine_6_36_2-Tone_04.jpg Glycine_6_36_2-Tone_02.jpg Glycine_6_36_2-Tone_01.jpg IMG_20170401_171711.jpg

Paid $450; asking $400 shipped, CONUS, Paypal. PM me with questions or if you need more pics.

2. Benzadmiral

Bump.

3. TREEMAN

TREEMAN Practically Family

Whats the diameter of the face?

4. Benzadmiral

I'd say about 35-36mm. The rose gold bezel, which pushes the total diameter (excluding the crown) up to 38mm, is quite narrow, and then there's the steel case. So the watch wears a bit bigger than it seems.

The strap I have on it now is a nice Hadley-Roma. I'll include it and the original Glycine strap.

5. TREEMAN

TREEMAN Practically Family

Nice watch, although a bit big for my taste...........GLWS

6. Benzadmiral

Bump. Willing to entertain a reasonable offer --

(Nowadays, 38mm is fairly smallish -- so many watches are 40, 42, 44, or even bigger. They look like tuna cans on your wrist.)

M Hatman likes this.
  7. Benzadmiral

Bump, again.

8. Benzadmiral

Bump

9. I think "tuna cans" is putting it mildly......they look simply ridiculous.....I wear a LOT of vintage which look absolutely microscopic when compared.....the technology of the times....(see how small we can make it???).
    M

10. Benzadmiral