Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Good wear order

mendelboaz

One Too Many
I feel betrayed, Mark. I wanted a fellow Lounger to suffer along with me in the weary wait of the next 20 months: the changes of mind, the nightmare of tracking down of NOS Crown zippers, to collar stand or not, should I overdye etc. Now I keep a lonely watch once again...

Lonely watch, pish-posh! I put it an order for a Bronco last November so you're not alone.

Technonut

Practically Family
Thanks Technonut, sounds like you are onto a winner there. I love the idea of an NOS zipper, a real and tangible link to the past. I wish you well with your order.

Thanks.. :) I wish you well with your order also, and hope it fits like a glove. ;) Steve S is on the 'up and coming' jacketmeister list for certain IMO. I'm just happy to have caught him for a couple of jackets before folks finally realize that he has what it takes to be seriously considered right along with the other 'big boys', and becomes slammed in orders (and possibly higher prices) as well. ;) Since we're both waiting, here's some pics of my Star coming along: ( I will be posting a build-project thread in a few days, so stay-tuned :) )

(Click to enlarge)

111.jpg IMG_3165.JPG IMG_3166.JPG IMG_3167.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters