Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Goodwear Prices

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heiko

Familiar Face
Really? Because the wait time of Aero doesn't deter you from promoting them. It's time to start being logical.

Heiko

Familiar Face
You were very adamant in your objections to my criticisms, but here you are making the same ones only directed at a different company. Something is amiss, sloan...Have integrity

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Well, I imagine that the juice is worth the squeeze regardless of the wait, whether it be Aero or GW. :cheers1:

schitzo

Suspended
Quick, Major, where are you? Some guy just said something about aero that wasn't positive. Your tag team partner is trying to wish him away.. but so far it isn't working

schitzo

Suspended
I know what you mean SJ I can'r even get an email. I really hope this is gonna be alright as I'm starting to worry they are in a real quagmire. Perhaps the situation there is worse than at first thought

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Odd, I got an email from Holly on Monday responding to my query, it took a week. I'd give it another shot, Schitzo.

Heiko

Familiar Face
Sloan are you affiliated with Aero somehow? I put an order for more than £2000 and it took near two weeks for a response and then I was given really scant answers to a few questions. Alarm bells right away.

Forgive me for wondering, it is just that you are such a diehard fan--it doesn't seem to make much sense. I like a few brands myself but have never felt the need to defend them to the death. Your advocacy borders on shilling, and I don't see how that is of any benefit to people who want a realistic view of things.

You just have such a rosy view of Aero and it conflicts so dramatically with my own personal experience and to that of others--I think you might be an unreliable source of info. I just think that people should know that you aren't impartial because Aero's are not cheap and people look to this board for advice--so having integrity is important

Last edited:

Feraud

Bartender
Gentlemen, let's keep the contention to a minimum.
I've received more than one reported post about this thread and would prefer to not have to start editing comments or locking the entire thread.
Thanks.

Heiko

Familiar Face
Well, I am just asking a few questions--I mean no harm. I mean I've read a few of Sloan's post, and I like him personally. I just wonder when the facts don't seem to line up well.

wdw

One Too Many
Heiko, you're fairly new to the board, or you'd know that Sloan is simply an enthusiastic amateur (like so many, including myself) who is able to use his location to visit the factory, speak to the players themselves and judge for himself as to their integrity.

If you ever get the chance, drop in and see what you think.

I agree with Sloan, but then I've been there and talked to them.

Heiko

Familiar Face
In a few other forums I visit, Sloan's style of enthusiasm would be regarded with great suspicion and he would be asked to stop shilling. I am not complaining, I like the laid back style of the forum but something is amiss. That's the only reason I ask questions...

I mean how else can you interpret him objecting to my complaint about wait times of Aero, and then him making the same complaint about GW. And when I brought that curious fact up, he started to get a little vindictive. Maybe I just injured his vanity?? If that is it, then I have love for him.

Feraud

Bartender
Heiko, do you realize this message board has moderators? Believe it or not, we read threads!
As a very new member whose decided to taking it upon himself to ferret out perceived shills is un-necessary. I’ve hung around this place for a while and can sniff out trolls, shills, and troublemakers even before they begin their shtick.
Your time here will be better spent reading threads, familiarizing yourself with the various topics, discussions, and getting a general “lay of the land” so to speak.

I’m closing this thread with regrets to Joel Shapiro and those who’ve contributed. I believe we've run our course on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen