Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New guy on the block

gremster

New in Town
Just like to say hi to everyone. I just scored my first lid a few weeks ago. I always loved the look of a great fedora. I'm still a little green on what it is that makes a really great hat,outside of that you really like it. But I know I will get much insight from the lounge. Hope to chat soon. Thanks Gremster;

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
gremster said:
Just like to say hi to everyone. I just scored my first lid a few weeks ago. I always loved the look of a great fedora. I'm still a little green on what it is that makes a really great hat,outside of that you really like it. But I know I will get much insight from the lounge. Hope to chat soon. Thanks Gremster;

You found the right place. Enjoy the addiction:eusa_clap

theinterchange

One Too Many
I can't add anything that hasn't already been said, but I'll chime in regardless.

Welcome to the Lounge, gremster! :D Hope you find us to be an agreeable and helpful lot!

Randy

P.S yes, let's see the hat!

Welcome to the Lounge

Gremster, glad to see you finally made it to the lounge. :eusa_clap

You'll like it here. Lots of great people.

The guys want to see you first lid......we need to get a shot of it and post it.

Like HandlebarBart said....enjoy the addiction; and as you will see, an addiction it is.lol

jwalls

Vendor
Welcome

Please enjoy your time with us. After the first 20 or so, buying hats get easier. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

gremster

New in Town
Thanks;

Just want to say thanks for the warm welcome,I'll try to get a pic of the lid up in a day or two. And I can see already how this can turn into a addiction. Great just what I need!!!!

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome aboard....

Hey man, glad to have another neighbor join the force.

Like the rest of the fellas already said, it's a def. addiction and this is the best rehab you can get.

In case some of you don't know....Grem and Rodmaker are every good friends of mine, and I'm proud to have introduced them to my secret family, and their new addiction. :D

The three of us are planning to get together w/ NotBogart real soon as well. If there's anybody else that's close to us, you're more then welcome join us. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner