Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Hat Just Arrived

ortega76

Practically Family
Just arrived from The Fedora Store, a vintage Darwin. I truly love the color, a bit of a gray/brown that is unusual enough to work with my heavily earth-toned wardrobe. I got home late last night from work to find a package for me on the kitchen table. Talk about a pleasant surprise!

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

This is going to replace my wool diamond crown as my day-to-day lid. Hey, you can't beat the price- it was under $40 with shipping! Thanks for the great service and great hat. I have a list of hats I'll be picking up between now and Christmas. Most of those will be at The Fedora Store!

Visigoth

A-List Customer
Love it!

I'd like to see what it looks like with the brim snapped down. (I know you favor turned up, but this one looks as if it wants it down: what with the formal trim...)

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Love the hat. Nice Bow on it. Its a shame The Fedora Store does not seem to have 7 1/2 hat size show up often in the vintage area. I guess I will have to keep looking.
Johnny

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
ortega76 said:
Same goes for you in Champaign. This town spoils you for beer. My favorite dive has almost 100 choices between on-tap and bottle offerings.

Sounds good my friend. I occaisionally travel through on my way to Dixon, MO where my buddy makes our hat racks. I will contact you in advance if I ever plan a trip instead of just running when biz slows down.

Serial Hero

A-List Customer
Great looking hat

Pilgrim said:
Ortega, a class lid indeed. Looks a bit more grey than brown from the pictures, but clearly a nice color!
You’re on the wrong forum for that comment. It belongs over on COW ;) (some of you know what I’m talking about).lol

ortega76

Practically Family
You'd have to ask Duane. I'm really not certain. It's beautiful. If it weren't 95 today, I'd be wearing it. As it is, I'll be sporting it for dinner and drinks tonight.

indyjim

Familiar Face
And it's ongoing discussion of whether the hat Indy wore on Clipper plane was gray or brown.

indyjim

Familiar Face
Really? I haven't been over there for a while. Well, I stop in briefly, but I haven't had a chance to read all the threads, especially the long ones. What was the verdict?

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Tony in Tarzana said:
Club Obi Wan, a website for people who collect Indiana Jones gear.

While I respect the folks who have their own preferences (and sometimes obsessions), that's one I don't share.

Also, I'm sure that there's some history behind an Indiana Jones-oriented site having a name that relates to Star Wars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24