Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Hat

Raider

One of the Regulars
Got a gift certificate from the wife and kids for a Peters Brothers Indy Custom for Christmas. Going in to Fort Worth tomorrow to get measured and get it ordered. Pics when I get it. :D

Raider

One of the Regulars
Had a blast getting fitted. If you've never been to a custom hat shop, you need to go. The older, the better. Spent an hour just visiting with Mr. Peters. Lots of history in the building. Could take up to 12 weeks to get the hat....but I think it will be worth it.

T Rick

Practically Family
Got a gift certificate from the wife and kids for a Peters Brothers Indy Custom for Christmas. Going in to Fort Worth tomorrow to get measured and get it ordered. Pics when I get it. :D

Forgot to mention that I got the Raiders style.

I'm thinking few will be surprised at that :D. Congrats, looking forward to seeing the pics of your new Raider (I still need to get something at least vaguely resembling one of Dr. Jones' hats myself! And the first seems like the most logical choice).

Tone

A-List Customer
Don't know why you need "luck" for the hat. PB's are great, long-lasting hats. Remember to remind them of the Raiders specs; otherwise they may default to the old "indy-fan" proportions of their earlier stuff. If you're getting a PB Raiders you might as well have it in the specs the other custom hatters have since learned to use, too.

It's sure to be a great hat! Looking forward to seeing one of these in good proportion! Congrats on a great, reasonably-priced fedora!

Raider

One of the Regulars
My how time flies. I ordered my fifth (5th) PB fedora yesterday. 100% beaver in Granite, black ribbon, relaxed Raiders crease (not so tight of a front pinch).... Love that hat shop! I'll have to keep one on my head at all times now, my hat rack only has four spots.

RJR

I've had nothing but good experiences with PB.I'd like them even more if they would get their website completed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic