Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New in Town

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Hi I'm Bob and I'm new here.I heard about this site form a guy over at Shave my face. I also collect old razor. I've recently acquired 3 Stetsons and a Cavangh, I'm also addicted to e-bay. Here some pics of my hats.
413234694_fd03bf5bbe.jpg

413234693_ca59c1729d.jpg

413234691_886d6d849a.jpg

413234687_2375f4f8c3.jpg

cooncatbob

Practically Family
For some reason it only let me post 1 pic?
I figured it out, when I pasted the location there was some extra stuff at the end that prevented the pic from showing up.
The top picture is my Cavanagh the other 3 are Stetsons.

Stoney

Practically Family
Yo cooncatbob

Welcome to the FL, Enjoy

Here are some tips for posting images from the FAQ section:

The way you attach photos:

You need to upload images to a server. Either your ISP (internet service provider) or image hosting sites such as http://www.webshots.com/ or http://photobucket.com/ Once you have uploaded your photo and can see it in your browser, put your cursor over the photo and right click and select properties. This will show you the address of just the photo. Highlight and copy that. To attach the image to a post at The Fedora Lounge, start a post and click on the little image icon above the text field. A pop up box will allow you to paste the address of your image. Click ok. The photo will appear with your post.

Chanfan

A-List Customer
Welcome. There may be some limits with new accounts, I know they can't do private messages for a bit. Alas, a necessary anti-spam measure.

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Adam_H said:
Welcome. I too collect razors. Any tips on getting them sharp enough to use again?
My st8s are only for display 3 that were my grandpas and the rest I got off e-bay to fill the shadow box. I shave with various DE razors.
414081174_3fa080c845.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80