Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New jacket: Aero Sheene crossed with Aero Highwayman

technovox

One Too Many
What exactly surprise you? Actually Holly never said "we won't do that" so it was quite easy to get all this mods done. I just was unsure how it would look like at the end as I have never ordered such a jacket :)
At the moment I am just happy with the jacket as it is and am looking for every opportunity to wear it - my wife looked a bit worried yesterday when I had the jacket on inside our flat :cool:
When I ordered my jacket thru Thurston Bros, it was my understanding that Aero might be very reluctant to add the Highwayman mods to a Sheene design. From what I've heard, Aero has a limit as to what they'll accept in modifications to their standard patterns, and this just might be pushing their comfort zone. All I wanted was the streamline modern fit of a Sheene, with some of the classic Highwayman details (but without the boxiness.)
Thankfully it all worked out. And I think these two jackets turned out very successfully. Hopefully, we'll see more in this vein.

Last edited:

Brandrea33

One Too Many
This is a beautiful looking jacket, very belated congratulations!

May I ask how tall you are and body weight?

Thank you.

andyone

A-List Customer
When I ordered my jacket thru Thurston Bros, it was my understanding that Aero might be very reluctant to add the Highwayman mods to a Sheene design. From what I've heard, Aero has a limit as to what they'll accept in modifications to their standard patterns, and this just might be pushing their comfort zone. All I wanted was the streamline modern fit of a Sheene, with some of the classic Highwayman details (but without the boxiness.)
Thankfully it all worked out. And I think these two jackets turned out very successfully. Hopefully, we'll see more in this vein.
Thank you for the explications! Fortunately you ordered already (and Aero made it) :) I just pointed Holly to your post and there was never a rejection. She was very helpful and supported the ordering process in a great way.

andyone

A-List Customer
Some fitting pictures. As you may see, my father is neither a skilled photographer

39565431kw.jpg

39565432vg.jpg

39565433rt.jpg

39565435tj.jpg

39565437eg.jpg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
^^ if you are a 1 leather jacket kind of guy then you found your jacket
I'm afraid it's already too late for him, he's already showing TFL symptoms: Wearing a jacket inside the house. 1 jacket might not be enough to get him cured :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points