Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Lost Worlds Suburban in navy blue fqhh

Jejupe

Practically Family
I've been wearing this one now for a day, and I'm even more impressed than what I was yesterday. It's very easy and comfortable to wear and its already starting to break in nicely with some nice grain popping up. After all I've read about LW fqhh I was expecting a beast which I will never be able to break in (although this one is only 3oz), but this one is already after one day as comfortable as a tumbled cxl fqhh from Aero. I'm starting to feel a need for a russet (or olive green) LW jacket... :)

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been wearing this one now for a day, and I'm even more impressed than what I was yesterday. It's very easy and comfortable to wear and its already starting to break in nicely with some nice grain popping up. After all I've read about LW fqhh I was expecting a beast which I will never be able to break in (although this one is only 3oz), but this one is already after one day as comfortable as a tumbled cxl fqhh from Aero. I'm starting to feel a need for a russet (or olive green) LW jacket... :)

Do it :D

E2Bnndn.jpg

Benny Holiday

Looks to be a daily wear jacket for sure. It's certainly a versatile style, easy to dress up or down with such clean lines. I'm looking forward to seeing how it breaks in and how the blue tones develop too. Looks great in every respect!

Logician

One of the Regulars
LW Suburban 40R
2263el5_20.jpg
50352h_20.jpg

Logician

One of the Regulars
Here it is and I’m impressed. This thing is built to last! It’s little bit longer in body than what I expected, but I don’t mind. I like wearing my jackets bit longer than most folks around here.

I am nOt good at writing jacket reviews, but if you want to know something, feel free to ask!

0181ec15eae13c519c284993ecb232ab.jpg

74642d8fea822594c0f32965764c6330.jpg

7905811185d5cf7e8c86d251fabfd5b9.jpg

732d0a82a36daf7aeffbd51dac617319.jpg

f0e5f947052a1bbbde286f9d6e623da9.jpg

e72ee1c61a37d1693309a9fd16743ad4.jpg
Great jacket. Congrat! Now, do you know what is the thickness of LW Navy Blue HH - … oz? Did Stuart offer you options (min/max)? Or did he have only one thickness available for Navy Blue HH? I'm thinking of ordering a custom Leathertogs in Navy Blue HH with Crown zippers, not unlike the one posted on LW's website, but with a different lining color (see below). I would like 3.5-4 oz. I believe that 4.0+ oz would not be a good idea for a Leathertogs.
LeathertogsNavy-20A.jpg

red devil

Great jacket. Congrat! Now, do you know what is the thickness of LW Navy Blue HH - … oz? Did Stuart offer you options (min/max)? Or did he have only one thickness available for Navy Blue HH? I'm thinking of ordering a custom Leathertogs in Navy Blue HH with Crown zippers, not unlike the one posted on LW's website, but with a different lining color (see below). I would like 3.5-4 oz. I believe that 4.0+ oz would not be a good idea for a Leathertogs. View attachment 190339

That one is actually mine :D
It's between 3 and 3.5 and works very well

Edit: Here is the thread

Jejupe

Practically Family
Great jacket. Congrat! Now, do you know what is the thickness of LW Navy Blue HH - … oz? Did Stuart offer you options (min/max)? Or did he have only one thickness available for Navy Blue HH? I'm thinking of ordering a custom Leathertogs in Navy Blue HH with Crown zippers, not unlike the one posted on LW's website, but with a different lining color (see below). I would like 3.5-4 oz. I believe that 4.0+ oz would not be a good idea for a Leathertogs.

At the time I made my order Stu had only one thickness of navy and olive hh, which he said was 3 oz. For me that's really nice weight. It feels substantial but doesn't require extensive brake in period to feel wearable. Also, Please note, in real life this navy hh is darker than in that photo above of @red devil 's leather togs. At least my Suburban and rd's leather togs are made of dark navy hh. I would say that photos I took in sun light capture the colour quite well. There's also pics in rd's leather togs thread that are quite accurate. Its really dark true navy. I like it a lot, but if you're looking for a jacket that screams "BLUE" this might not be the right hide for that.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Really impressive. Red Devil - I really like yours as well. Hard to top these colors/leathers/jackets!

LW are impressive pieces all the way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21