Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New LW Leathertogs B

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
sorry about the joke honestly aeroplane bodyworks is passing my mind, it is a great fitting and striking look, congrats!!!

I agree the fit is spot on like to hear back how the jacket works riding after some breaks in. I would guess that LW's heavy horsehide works to advantage with this style.

Ive ridden in mine a few times. Once in heavy rain. I was bone dry up top. The newer hides break in rather quickly. On the bike, it’s the best LW I own and up there with the best riding jackets I have. Snug but great freedom to move. IMO the proper length so it doesn’t choke one out. Sits perfectly at the waist, all the time. I have 18” apes so my arms are up, the jacket doesn’t ride up. Great design. The belt lets me cinch it tighter when on the bike and if needed. If I don’t want to go full bellhop, the chest snap let’s me fold the front panel over for some ventilation. The sleeves close tight around the wrist, but comfortably so, partially due to the deerskin at the cuffs. Not much more I can say. It’s a great riding jacket. I have received positive comments from other riders in Vanson or Bates, so folks not in Harley gear, but true riding jackets. It’s already breaking in and much softer than when I first put it on. It will only get better as I ride more in it. Zippers are the bomb. Highly recommend the jacket if the plan is to ride in it most of the time.

sorry about the joke honestly aeroplane bodyworks is passing my mind, it is a great fitting and striking look, congrats!!!

no need to apologize, at least from my point of view. It does feel like a big shield up front. Winged hussars riding into battle lol (my wife is 100 percent, born and bred polish!!- you should hear her talk- love it but not everyone hears her). I ride w/o a windshield. Lots of wind. You are right imo!!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
no need to apologize, at least from my point of view. It does feel like a big shield up front. Winged hussars riding into battle lol (my wife is 100 percent, born and bred polish!!- you should hear her talk- love it but not everyone hears her). I ride w/o a windshield. Lots of wind. You are right imo!!

You’ve probably already heard this one but your winged hussars comment made me think of it (greatest cavalry charge in world history - 18 000 horse men led by 3000 winged hussars):

You’ve probably already heard this one but your winged hussars comment made me think of it (greatest cavalry charge in world history - 18 000 horse men led by 3000 winged hussars):

Yes. Cool concept for a band- songs based on famous battles and/or final stands well as famous warriors or fighting units. Thanks.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Yes. Cool concept for a band- songs based on famous battles and/or final stands well as famous warriors or fighting units. Thanks.

I like them a lot but at the same time I also find them a bit cheesy at the same time. One of those things that I like but I’m also a bit embarrassed that I like it so much :)

I like them a lot but at the same time I also find them a bit cheesy at the same time. One of those things that I like but I’m also a bit embarrassed that I like it so much :)

Agreed. Hit or miss. When they nail it, very cool. But when they don’t, they really don’t. Not something I play loud so that my neighbors can hear, that’s for sure.

Kris B

Familiar Face
some of the detail
upload_2020-7-29_20-55-4.jpeg

upload_2020-7-29_20-55-32.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk