Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New LW Leathertogs B

Kris B

Familiar Face
I love it.
Size 40, 3oz HH with 25.75 sleeve, crown zippers, and custom zipper pulls.
upload_2020-7-17_21-56-8.jpeg

upload_2020-7-17_21-56-46.jpeg

upload_2020-7-17_21-57-10.jpeg

upload_2020-7-17_21-57-27.jpeg

upload_2020-7-17_21-57-44.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine fits same same. The details on this thing are great, right? The subdued snap by the bottom of the main zipper is one of my favorites.

And I like the zipper pulls, nice touch.

Last edited:

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
If i recall correctly you recently killed it with a j 23?
This one looks Great too.
Way too flashy a pattern for me.
Would like to see some pics in the wild.
There’s a guy (think he used to be on the lounge) on insta who wears one while riding a 40’s HD. Pretty cool.

Kuro

Practically Family
L O V E it! Glad I have my Centinela, or else I would be ordering one of these! Congrats on the fit! I love seeing this jacket design!

Kris B

Familiar Face
Mine fits same same. The details on this thing are great, right? The subdued snap by the bottom of the main zipper is one of my favorites.

And I like the zipper pulls, nice touch.

how about the stitching inside on the liner, so much detail nothing like any of my other LW’s. Also the suede lined cuff ends are great for riding.

how about the stitching inside on the liner, so much detail nothing like any of my other LW’s. Also the suede lined cuff ends is great for riding.

Yes, so many more little details than the other LWs I own. The inner D pocket is cool, I agree. The spot work is...spot on. French seams all over. Cover for chest snap is a nice touch. Form fitted but outstanding freedom of movement. Awesome riding jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider