Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New office work shoes for under $200 shipped?

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As the thread title said. I was originally going to buy some Allen Edmonds but with conversion now adays they are far to much money even as seconds. My pair or brown Bostonians are now just about done. The heel is worn down to the leather. The lining is disintegrating. They lasted ten years so I am not complaining. I have an option of florsheim Jefferson's (double soled) for $170. An other option I have found is at Aldo that are leather soled in a cool russet brown. Anyone have any other options for that price range Canadian?
I am looking at brown shoes
Leather soled
Some form of a wing tip design.
I don't want/need boots, they are strictly at work footwear. I change when i get into work.
No I don't want the eBay used route. And I have one income with a wife and four kids so stretching the budget is not an option.
Looking forward the sugestions.
Johnny.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
As the thread title said. I was originally going to buy some Allen Edmonds but with conversion now adays they are far to much money even as seconds. My pair or brown Bostonians are now just about done. The heel is worn down to the leather. The lining is disintegrating. They lasted ten years so I am not complaining. I have an option of florsheim Jefferson's (double soled) for $170. An other option I have found is at Aldo that are leather soled in a cool russet brown. Anyone have any other options for that price range Canadian?
I am looking at brown shoes
Leather soled
Some form of a wing tip design.
I don't want/need boots, they are strictly at work footwear. I change when i get into work.
No I don't want the eBay used route. And I have one income with a wife and four kids so stretching the budget is not an option.
Looking forward the sugestions.
Johnny.

What size do you wear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21