Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"New" raccoon coat

Rooster

Practically Family
cookie said:
A few survivalists eat these things you know:eek: . Maybe there is an appropriate FL use for same?:D
One of my friends that traps sells his coon carcasses to the local Hmong population, they love them. I've ate coon before, several times actually and enjoyed it. Not fox though....they stink something awfull.

BonnieJean

Practically Family
Another 'coon coat'

Harry Pierpont asked me to post this photo of Nic Charles as he practices his cheer for the home team.

scott_in_coon_coat.jpg

jml90

One of the Regulars
In principle I could give a damn. I think they're ugly and unless you're over 70 you'll look flamboyant.

Nic Charles

Familiar Face
Os-kee-Wow-Wow

BonnieJean said:
Harry Pierpont asked me to post this photo of Nic Charles as he practices his cheer for the home team.

scott_in_coon_coat.jpg

What Harry and Bonnie forgot to mention is that I am an alumni of the University of Illinois and I couldn't resist the temptation (you'd never catch me dead in one of these coats...but our good friend Tom Sanders had a beauty).
Old Princeton yells her Tiger,
Wisconsin, her Varsity
And they give the same old Rah, Rah, Rah,
At each University,
But the yell that always thrills me
And fills my heart with joy,
Is the good old Oskee-Wow-Wow,
That they yell at Illinois.

Os-kee-Wow-Wow,
Illinois,
Our eyes are all on you.
Oskee-Wow-Wow,
Illinois,
Wave your Orange and your Blue.
Rah! Rah!
When the team trots out before you,
Every man stand up and yell,
Back the team to victory,
Os-kee-Wow-Wow.
Illinois.
:eusa_clap

Rooster

Practically Family
I shot that varmint as he was trying to pull one of my prize winning chickens through the fence......he'll never try that again!;)
He was pretty scruffy looking, I doubt he'd make a good coat. I gave him to a trapping buddy of mine, forgot to ask him if he got anything for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112