1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

New Red Wing 8201 Chelsea boot Amber Harness leather Size 8

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Colin G, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Colin G

Colin G A-List Customer

I have a new pair of Red Wing Heritage 8201 Chelsea Boots for sale in a mens 8. This is a European model I bought off of Ebay UK in amber harness leather and boots are in as new condition. I wore them around the house once or twice and that is it. These are not factory seconds.

I do not have the original box.

I thought these fit like a Iron Ranger or Beckman and drop a full size but was incorrect.

These fit like a Chukka or Postman and drop a 1/2 size down so these would comfortably fit someone with a size US 8 1/2. For reference I am a US 9 and these are just a bit small on me. My right toe does not hit the end so if you are a 9 and like a close fit you will be ok. My right big toe has about 3/8"- 1/2" of space and I prefer a bit more room.

$125 plus shipping from Canada (should be about $25ish to USA). PM me for paypal info and a shipping quotation by post. I'll ship within 3 days of receiving payment.

Thanks for looking.

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    sweetfights likes this.
  2. sweetfights

sweetfights One Too Many

Nice boots
    Thanks for the info on fit
    I was searching for this answer looking at the same style on eBay but could not definitely know for sure- Now I know.
    GLWS
    I am a size 10.5, unfortunately..

3. Colin G

Colin G A-List Customer

Yeah, drop a 1/2 down in this style instead of 1.

sweetfights likes this.
  4. Colin G

Colin G A-List Customer

Bump to the top.