Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"New" Thedi Fit Pics - Opinions Wanted

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Hi Guys,

I bought this Thedi on ebay and would like to hear thoughts on the fit. Overall, I am very pleased with the fit. Length is good, chest and waist are good (better than my custom Thedi of a similar style, actually), sleeves are good (though a bit longer than I'm used to).

The only questionable part is the shoulders. I typically wear slim jackets and these shoulders are significantly broader than I'm used to. When I look in a mirror, the extra shoulder width is immediately apparent to me. However, when I look at full-length pictures from the front, it looks like a great fit. The wide shoulders are even more apparent from the back.

So I'm curious what you think. Would you consider the shoulders too wide? I have 30 days to return it. It was reasonably priced, but certainly not the type of deal that would make me overlook something glaring.

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts.

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

D68B2284-4191-4FB3-9F86-0BADEEBBEF16.JPG

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
It looks incredible!
I would think that any slimmer in the shoulders would limit your motion.
The silhouette looks very masculine.

the jeans though....:rolleyes:
I expected to get some shit for the jeans. My lady likes them, so what’s more masculine than that?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
jacket is perfect. with the padding you want rounded shoulders kind of over hanging otherwise it looks weird at the gap between shoulder and arm.

wasn't going to say anything about the jeans, but since you opened the door, yeah too tight for my taste. Nice looking boots though, just to show you I'm not trying to be mean :p

Damon141

Practically Family
Anyone should consider themselves very lucky to find something that fits so well of the bay.

If anything the shoulders follow the lines of the torso of the jacket. Just like the Lewis Leather photos
I would only consider them too wide if they were droopy which they are not.

Attachments

• 37936851-DE29-4EBC-B310-740A08A5DA97.png
    37936851-DE29-4EBC-B310-740A08A5DA97.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • F900EBB8-C351-4627-95D1-428F214DCE42.jpeg
    F900EBB8-C351-4627-95D1-428F214DCE42.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 85

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Anyone should consider themselves very lucky to find something that fits so well of the bay.

If anything the shoulders follow the lines of the torso of the jacket. Just like the Lewis Leather photos
I would only consider them too wide if they were droopy which they are not.
That’s a good point. I was comparing them to the fit of similar Thedi jackets as shown in their official product images on their website, which are all on the slim/small side. Taken at face value though, I think it fits great.

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Jacket good.

Jeans are like a small hotel.... no ball room.
H
jacket is perfect. with the padding you want rounded shoulders kind of over hanging otherwise it looks weird at the gap between shoulder and arm.

wasn't going to say anything about the jeans, but since you opened the door, yeah too tight for my taste. Nice looking boots though, just to show you I'm not trying to be mean :p
Nah, I can handle a bit of roasting. I’ve spent enough time on here to know it was coming.

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
H

Nah, I can handle a bit of roasting. I’ve spent enough time on here to know it was comi

Good point about the padding. That also contributes to the bulky shoulders. The padding is more heavily quilted than other similar styles I own, so I just need to get used to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112