Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New (to me) Buco PJ-27

lina

Practically Family
This little beauty just arrived today from an illustrious fellow member of the lounge. I've always liked the PJ27, which has the shape and some of the features of a classic D pocket, but is lighter on the zips. But this is the first one I've handled in person.

This one is probably just a bit bigger on me than it is intended to be, through the torso, but probably I can live with that. Has some real brown wear showing through, but all told the leather is strong enough, and the lining is in very good condition indeed.

Buco%20front%201_zps6khzrwar.jpg

Buco%20back_zpskzmzqwbi.jpg

Buco%20sleeves_zpscyki26q7.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I think it looks fine. Now get on your Bike and take it for a ride.

I treat Vintage Jackets with a bit more care than a new one. They are old like me.

keep an eye and hand on the right upper shoulder area. I mention and show that in the Video. Occasionally dab that with some Vaseline. Think of it as a Sunburn and just keep it fresh. Don't lather up the rest of this jacket unless you detect some dryness. Then only do those areas that you feel need attention.

The Best treatment for a vintage leather jacket is to wear it. They need to be exercised.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Positively Perfect!!! Really a beautiful piece, and since it obviously came via T Mitchell, I know that you got something authentic and great. Enjoy and wear in good health... :)

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
WOW. Perfect fit and beautiful jacket! I wish a magnificent size 36 would pop up from time to time!

Congrats

technovox

One Too Many
This little beauty just arrived today from an illustrious fellow member of the lounge. I've always liked the PJ27, which has the shape and some of the features of a classic D pocket, but is lighter on the zips. But this is the first one I've handled in person.

This one is probably just a bit bigger on me than it is intended to be, through the torso, but probably I can live with that. Has some real brown wear showing through, but all told the leather is strong enough, and the lining is in very good condition indeed.

Buco%20front%201_zps6khzrwar.jpg

Buco%20back_zpskzmzqwbi.jpg

Buco%20sleeves_zpscyki26q7.jpg
Absolutely Stunning! Love the look of that leather- just right! Nailing a modern fit is always the most difficult part with vintage leather jackets...

Roma

A-List Customer
Yes, absolutely stunning. I only dream of my two Langlitz columbias getting such a patina. They are goatskin and as far as I know that leather hardly ever gets patina even over a lot of hard wearing and long time.

Отправлено с моего MI MAX через Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany