Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New w/t 501 Levi's shrink to fit on Ebay 46X32

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Thee original shrink to fit jeans with a button fly!
001-15.jpg

I'm selling a pair of unwashed rigid blue jeans. Will shrink to fit size 44x30. Sorry, a couple of the pictures on the bay turned out kinda dodgy with the flash. Or lack there of, but you get the idea that these are new and in pristine condition.

Bid on them or buy now on Ebay for $45.00. I'll pay for the shipping.

link to page...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320791186049?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#payId

Thank you.

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Note the higher *buy it now* price is based off the BIG AND TALL sizing. If you could find this size and style at the box stores it would run you about 55-65$

These are by no means dead stock vintage, but they're at a decent discount. Particularly if you win them at the lower starting bid of 20$.

They've sat sealed in a box in my closet for a few years after I recieved them as a gift, and I just don't wear jeans anymore and could use the money.

The inner tag reads "Made in Mexico", so these are not the older U.S.A stock for collectors of those :(
I've worn both the U.S. and Mexican made ones in the past, and there's no noticeable difference as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
::Update::

Ebay took away the, "Buy it now" option. A few people(maybe even a lounger?) have driven up the bid to $32.00 as I type.

Still pretty cheap for these. Don't miss out if you like these kind of classically designed originals.

The cheapest I've seen these in this size range online with shipping costs is 47$. And that website makes you wait 2-3 weeks during non holiday months. I know because I've ordered in stock items from them in the past ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters