Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Newsboy" cap recommendations.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I see why you favor the salt & pepper. I think I might have found my summer cap. I like them all, tpo say the least, but the S&P has a fairly neutral look, and a lighter summery coloration. I'll ask about cut when the time comes. Maybe it will help.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just received one of the Hat People hats a couple of days ago in herring bone aqua blue and cream. It's a very nice hat and I'd probably buy from them if I were going to get another newsboy. I got the full cut and with my large head (7 3/4) the proportions seem just right.

The hat is so nice in fact that I went looking and bought a Harris tweed sports coat in a very similar pattern to match it.

If you have a much smaller head then maybe the biwear hats here http://mariposa.yosemite.net/bwear/ would work well for you. I didn't go with them because of the smaller brim size as compared to Hat People.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko