Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice J&M specs - size US10

rygd

New in Town
"JOHNSTON&MURPHY leather dress shoes two-ton Sz.10"

They sound a bit heavy. Can't imagine they would be good for walking a lot. Also, I think the shipping might need to be recalculated.

carter

I'll Lock Up
cookie said:

I sent this seller several messages inquiring about the width of these shoes. They nevr responded so I checked their feedback. Turns out that this has occasionally been an issue. I decided it wasn't worth the trouble plus I spent the money and then some on a couple of Borsos (an Alessandria and a Como) and a Biltmore (President). All from the same seller early yesterday morning. Who needs shoes when you can buy hats? :D

cookie

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
Sold for $29.99.
I wonder what the seller might have sold them for if they bothered to answer questions about their products.

You have to ignore that. I just got a beautiful pair of canvas and leather shoes from the famous Britches firm (now gone) that was the top outfit in Washington DC in the 1990s. This seller has bad communication but great shoes. Admittedly mine had an undislosed scratch but are made to Edward Green quality in the UK. Those shoes were a good price I bought the black version in Aussie for AUD50 recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner