Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice score, a new Akubra!

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer
I just picked up a new Akubra 'Epsom' (?? - it says 'Epsom' on the front of the sweatband) in a light fawn colour from a truckstop at midnight for $26.00 Canadian! woooo! It was in amongst a bunch of half price cowboy hats, so it was half price as well.

It doesn't look like a single one of the hats on the official Akruba site, but it's a nice wide brimmed, fairly low crowned fedora - though the ribbon's bow is irritatingly on the right side. It's got a loose front pinch and a nice centre dent and the 'humps' that many folks like in a fedora.

I'll see if I can get a digi-pic of it somehow and post it here. I'm pretty stoked about it. I didn't have a hat this light a colour or with this wide a brim. I think it looks pretty sharp.

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer
Could be, I suppose. It was in a truckstop were you don't see ladies for the most part. Nothing ladylike about it other than the bow on the wrong side. Only four stitches keeping it that way...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany