Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nick's x Murowski Tanker Boots?

Pubstout

Familiar Face
I am curious if anyone here purchased the limited 1/2 sole "collab" variant of Nick's heritage tanker boots, and, if so, what are your thoughts on them? I'm trying to decide if I should hold out for an EUC pair to show up on the secondary market or just order new from Nick's but with a different sole option. Also, I would be especially appreciative of any pictures of them being worn, as I have yet to find any showing what they actually look like once the shaft is covered by pants/jeans. Thanks!

(Pic is an internet grab for reference)

Attachments

• nicks-boots-vintage-tankerpro.jpeg
    nicks-boots-vintage-tankerpro.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 262

Thaibacco

New in Town
I’m stilling waiting on my pair; ordered April 17th last year. 3 months ago they were delivered with the wrong specifications; 10 inch shaft instead of 8. They were too goth looking at 10inch lmao. Im getting so impatient

Pubstout

Familiar Face
I’m stilling waiting on my pair; ordered April 17th last year. 3 months ago they were delivered with the wrong specifications; 10 inch shaft instead of 8. They were too goth looking at 10inch lmao. Im getting so impatient
I do know that their last shipment of black cxl had to be returned and they're still waiting on restock. The woman I spoke with today didn't say what was wrong with the leather, only that it did not meet their specs.

PanZom

New in Town
I am curious if anyone here purchased the limited 1/2 sole "collab" variant of Nick's heritage tanker boots, and, if so, what are your thoughts on them? I'm trying to decide if I should hold out for an EUC pair to show up on the secondary market or just order new from Nick's but with a different sole option. Also, I would be especially appreciative of any pictures of them being worn, as I have yet to find any showing what they actually look like once the shaft is covered by pants/jeans. Thanks!

I have had mine about a month now. I absolutely love them. the CXL is such a soft and amazing leather, I definitely recommend them.

Attachments

• PXL_20230410_173743404.jpg
    PXL_20230410_173743404.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 241
  • PXL_20230410_173954291.jpg
    PXL_20230410_173954291.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 243
  • PXL_20230410_174130877.jpg
    PXL_20230410_174130877.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 231
  • lxGnpoG.jpeg
    lxGnpoG.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 223
  • Ve7F5mp.jpeg
    Ve7F5mp.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 246

Pubstout

Familiar Face
Thanks! Pics are a big help. They’ve been taunting me with a pair in my size in the ready-to-ship section that isn’t actually available and they’re not making more. Might just have to order with the Vibram soles

HIGHQUALITYLOWKEY

New in Town

Hey man, I've been wearing mine for the last year or so and would be happy to pass along some photos of them. Currently I'm working with Nicks on our latest collab (an engineer boot) but these tankers were really something special.

Pubstout

Familiar Face
Hey man, I've been wearing mine for the last year or so and would be happy to pass along some photos of them. Currently I'm working with Nicks on our latest collab (an engineer boot) but these tankers were really something special.
I ended up ordering some but with the Vibram 430. Just couldn't talk them into breaking their limit of 100 made :)

HIGHQUALITYLOWKEY

New in Town
I ended up ordering some but with the Vibram 430. Just couldn't talk them into breaking their limit of 100 made :)
Yeah, thats the unfortunate nature of collaborations. They bought all the remaining stock they could find of the Cats Paw heels and they simply dont make them any more. Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana