Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Night Owls only

Tatum

Practically Family
That IS dangerous, especially at night :eeek: I'm not even veering in that direction lol

She's trouble. I knew it the minute I met her, but then found out more... apparently she likes to hack onto computers at school, among other things. Found that out tonight after she had already been picked up. to come stay the night.

Sometimes I really love being childless... Gosh, that is a bummer. I hope you get through the night alright!

I'm not doing too much damage to my wallet... I have a tendency to only bid on/buy things that I love. I also keep things within a tight budget! ;)

rue

Sometimes I really love being childless... Gosh, that is a bummer. I hope you get through the night alright!

I'm not doing too much damage to my wallet... I have a tendency to only bid on/buy things that I love. I also keep things within a tight budget! ;)

I love my kids, but I know what you mean. My son was so much easier. It'll be okay though.... I figure in another hour they'll pass out :)

I have a tendency to break the bank if I get on there. I hate losing :p

Tatum

Practically Family
I'd say it helps me sleep at night, but apparently not! lol

Nah, they're out there like zombies. Bar the windows!

Rue, I can handle losing. Something else will always come along to console me, within my budget! But I do only even look on eBay when I have some extra money to allocate to fun stuff. And I am STRICT about it, otherwise I'd be in trouble!

I'm going to at least go upstairs. We'll see what happens after I brush my teeth....

rue

Nah, they're out there like zombies. Bar the windows!

Rue, I can handle losing. Something else will always come along to console me, within my budget! But I do only even look on eBay when I have some extra money to allocate to fun stuff. And I am STRICT about it, otherwise I'd be in trouble!

I'm going to at least go upstairs. We'll see what happens after I brush my teeth....

Bar the windows.... :rofl:

You're a better woman than I am ;)

Have a goodnight Tatum :D

Tatum

Practically Family
Bar the windows.... :rofl:

You're a better woman than I am ;)

Have a goodnight Tatum :D

I ended up for at least another hour. I made the mistake of letting hubby play Scrabble on my iPad...he got addicted, and to get it back (I read on it in bed) I had to install it on his. He kept me up asking me if this or that was a valid word!

How did your night go? Did the girls behave? I might actually go to sleep at a decent hour tonight, gardening really whipped me.

rue

Another reason I'm glad I don't have one of those.... I love Scrabble.

It went okay. They behaved themselves, but I stayed up until they passed out around 2:30am. I miss the years before teenagedom ... ugh.

I hope you slept well :)

Tatum

Practically Family
I did, Rue, thanks. Up late again tonight. It doesn't seem to matter that I have been getting up earlier.... I'm still up half the night :/

Tatum

Practically Family
Binkie, that's the problem. I still need my eight hours! I would be perfectly happy going to bed at 3 and getting up at 8, but it's not happening.

Facepiehole

New in Town
been my problem too lately. :( I'm young but I still can't get any sleep! I've herd bipolar people don't need as much sleep tho... maybe that's it...

Maguire

Practically Family
I don't necessarily work overnight shifts but i've always been a night person- for me my day starts after work and ends at 4 am.. then starts again at noon (working 2-10 or whatnot) but i always function best at the wee hours of the morning. Perhaps its a holdover from college days of staying up late cramming for this or that, and the only time i think i've woken in mornings is when i was doing farm work, but when i tried doing that once i was back here i'd wake up and find myself staring at a wall after breakfast. I was so set around doing things at night that during the day i'm really at a loss for what to do unless i'm at work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner