Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Norshor Leather NS5 in size 46

coloradorider

One of the Regulars
I'm only offering this jacket for sale on the Fedora Lounge for $100 less than I have invested in it. I love it but have only worn it 3-4 times since I bought it so I'll move it along if someone is interested. $625 with insured shipping anywhere in the continental US with Paypal F&F from a bank account or Venmo. $675 with Paypal and a credit card. International buyers will pay actual shipping charges.

This is Mark Fisher's prototype NS5 and you can see his pictures of the jacket on his website here - http://norshorleather.wixsite.com/norshorleather1/collection. This is a beautiful chrome-tanned goatskin with olive knits, a wool plaid liner, corduroy lined pockets, and a Waldes reproduction zipper.

The measurements for this jacket are:
  • Pit-to-pit - 24"
  • Sleeve - 22.5" to start of knits / 25.75" to end of knits
  • Shoulder - 20.25"
  • Back Length - 22.25" to start of knits / 24.5" to end of knits
  • Front Length - 23.5"
37734433535_016bd54e68_z_d.jpg

38565991776_4806be237e_z_d.jpg

38565994686_f5354ce6ba_z_d.jpg

The jacket measurements are described here for comparison to a jacket that fits you well. Pit-to-pit is measured with the jacket laying flat across the chest from lower arm seam to the opposite arm seam. Sleeve is measured along the "outside" of the arm from the top of the shoulder seam to the cuff and is not a straight-line measurement. The shoulder measurement is straight across the shoulders from shoulder/sleeve seam to the opposite seam. The back length is measured from the collar seam to the hem straight down the middle of the back and doesn't include the height of the collar. The front length is measured from the middle of the neck to the hem straight down the front of the jacket (essentially down the zipper line on a straight-zip jacket). Please confirm this jacket will fit you. I've included a diagram of these measurements in the pictures.

37904299204_7d5d1d4e8b_m_d.jpg

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions. I'm not super-motivated to sell this so pricing is firm.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff