Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

North Carolina's Sons and Daughters

Gray Ghost

A-List Customer
I have seen alot of posts that were from North Carolinians. I would like to know how many Sons and Daughters of the Great and Soverign State of North Carolina that we have here. I am from Rocky Mount, the hometown of the great Kay Kyser and Govenor Easley.

Mimi Thomas

New in Town
I was born in Greensboro, but raised in Virginia. My whole paternal family is there, from the Durham area. We still have a cabin at Kerr Lake/Buggs Island..

I love North Carolina, it will always feel like home to me.

Snrbfshn

A-List Customer
Always been a Carolina boy...

I was born in Florence, SC, but all my rearing and schooling came while living in Charlotte. Moved here at 3 when my Dad took a job on the Charlotte News, the old afternoon newspaper that went belly-up in '85 (as have most afternoon papers).

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
I was born on base at Fort Bragg. I then moved to Elizabeth City, then to Wilson. Now, I am home in Asheville. The leaves are going to be turning and the weather is cooling down! yeah!!!

Chad

airfrogusmc

Suspended
BEAUTIFUL part of the country. I was stationed in Jacksonville and really liked the coastal area and the outer banks. Ashvelle is really nice to ahh what the heck its a beautiful state.

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
I would love and East Coast Get Together. They are having one over on the West Coast. Wish I could attend that one as the QU2 looks really nice.

Chad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy