Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NOS Plus Size Ladies Vintage Jeans

epr25

Practically Family
I purchased these jeans thinking they would fit. I was really wrong. These are a good large size. I would estimate them to be a vintage size 24 or so? Below I will add the auction description. They have a nice vintage jean color I like them allot I wish they woudl have fit. I am asking $20 shipped to at least cover what I paid for them.

EBAY LISTING DESCRIPTION
Up for auction is DEADSTOCK NOS NWT Vintage Denim ( pre Wrangler Blue Bell ) is a great pair of MAVERICK BLUE BELL DENIM Cowboy Trucker gal jeans! These are the ROUND LEG WESTERN FIT ladies jeans. A shade 8 and a grainy denim. Perfect NOS deadstock condition with all original tags!! This vintage BLUE BELL denim from 1960s. They are also a rigid denim. Front SCOVILL ZIPPER, sturdy! Reinforced at all strain points. Very strong thread used throughout. Super tuff deep pockets. Sanforized fabric. Two front and two back pockets. Blue Bell on rear logo tag and inside cloth tag as seen in pictures. These are perfect for any denimhead. Although they are a 36-there were smaller size standards in the past. Measurements are as follows; waist 18 1/2", rise 15 1/2" very long rise, inseam 29 1/2" and bottom of pant leg 8". All measurements taken while jeans layed out flat. These come from a completely pet and smoke free home. Eight extra long belt loops. VHTF MAVERICK Blue Bell denim. Waist 35 1/2" - 36 1/2", hips 45-47, and inseam claims to be a 30 (actual measurement actually 29 1/2". MADE IN USA. Washable and will not shrink denim! For International shipping please contact us for ship charge. Comes from a completely smoke free home! Very small spot to right of zipper, looks like a rust spot much smaller than a jean rivet. Thanks for looking.
!BjHzTsw!mk~$(KGrHqYOKj!Esnp9V4IvBLSPtM69Gw~~_12.JPG

epr25

Practically Family
I just wanted to post that I was the reason these did not fit. I didn't read the listing. The measurements in the description are correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails