Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NRA t-shirt

Louie

Familiar Face
Salv said:
Good news about international shipping, but we can't PM you until you've made 15 posts.

Whoops, sorry about that. When I go to order I will just do a head and size count from the people who have responded to this thread. Tell your friends:)

Louie

Louie

Familiar Face
RondoHatton said:
I'll go out on a limb and ask for one in XL please.
Will you be posting an email link?

What I am going to do is keep this open until probably Monday October 15th, go through the thread and get all the sizes and quantities, take that to my shirt place and get them made (that ususally takes 1 to 2 weeks) and then provide all the info for people to pay me then. I will also post my email then and if people ask through email I will provide my home address for those who do not have PayPal and wish to pay using alternate means. Thanks and any questions, just post 'em here.

Louie

Louie

Familiar Face
OK, last call for this t-shirt if anyone wants one. I will be going to the printers this week (probably Wednesday or Thursday) so get your final orders in.

Louie

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Can I get one with this on the back?

d_5792.jpg

lol lol lol

Mark George

New in Town
Louie,
Same here, I just saw this. If possible, I would love to have one in an XL. White, gray, or most any color. Short sleeve. Thanks,

Mark

mike

Call Me a Cab
same goes for meeee! I'd love one in a meduim aaand another in a large! (one for me and one for ze'poppa!)

Louie

Familiar Face
Sorry about the delay in response. YES, the shirts will be made but I have to push the dates back a couple of weeks because of this:

DSCF4200.jpg

I fell and smashed though a plate glass window causing multiple cuts and bruises on my right arm. I will CERTAINLY be taking a list of everyone who wanted a shirt on here and they WILL be made, just give me a couple of weeks. Thanks for understanding.

Louie

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Damn, Louie! That's one bad cut! Take all the time you need and heal!

Oh, and just a side note - at first sight of your laceration I wondered to myself "Did he do that making soap?" You know, the first rule of Fight Club is...;)

Snookie

Practically Family
Yowza! That's a cool t-shirt and a nasty cut! So...I'm gonna take advantage of your situation and belately order a shirt, too.

If you can get a girl's shirt, I'll take a medium. If you can't, I'll take a men's small.

Thanks, and I hope you recover soon!

Louie

Familiar Face
Thanks for all the good thoughts. I tripped on my front steps and crashed my right arm through a plate glass window. 4 deep cuts (29 stitches total) and scrapes and bruises.

Louie

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
By the way, how many posts does Louie need to activate his mailbox? Louie, can you just make a bunch of superfluous post in this thread to start PM'ing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy