Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NRA t-shirt

Louie

Familiar Face
OK, me and my buddy conspired to print up this t-shirt showing the NRA logo from the 30's. We only have 3 of the shirts left in XL and was wondering if there would be enough interest here to have it reprinted again? My order would have to be at least 24 shirts, so sizes people would be interested in would help me to judge how many to have made. They are on 100% cotton preshrunk, heavyweight t-shirts and would sell for $15.00 a piece plus shipping. I can accept payments through PayPal. Let me know if you are interested and what size(s).

Louie

DSCF4160.jpg

Louie

Familiar Face
OK, this is great. I guess we'll have a reprinting! I do not know if I can get it done on another color shirt but I will try. I do know I can get long sleeve t-shirts also, if anyone is interested in those (I believe they are $2.00 extra per shirt) please post here so I know who wants what when I go to the printers.

I will probably go to the printers on Monday October 15th so PM me (even if you've already responded to this thread) your name and requests so I can get what everyone wants. I can ship ANYWHERE in the world, so all those not in the USA don't worry.

Louie

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Louie said:
... PM me (even if you've already responded to this thread) your name and requests ...

Louie, we can't PM you right now because you haven't made enough posts yet to be given an activated mailbox. So ...

My name is Marc Chevalier, and I'd like to buy 2 short-sleeved t-shirts from you: one in a size M, and the other in a size L.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy