Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nutty Neighbors

When I moved in here, my neighbor made sure to let me know that she could hear everything that happened when the past tenants were living here. She followed up with 'ev-ry-thing, just for future reference when you have a woman over' Ironically, my new neighbors say they can't hear anything come from the house and I am a bit of a handyman, always working on the house and such. My old neighbor once complained that my paint roller was too loud on the wall......

The paint roller was too loud on the wall?! Who was your neighbor? Supergirl?

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
So today my husband got stopped by a neighbor of his shop. After the man introduced himself he said he wondered why that F#*@er always parks on his street. My husband said what F#*@er the neighbor said "you", with a friendly smile on his face the entire conversation. In the conversation he also call my husband an a*#hole because his customers also parked on his street. He went on the complain about everyone else in the neighborhood and saying how he is just trying to clean up the neighborhood. This is coming from a guy who doesn't work sits around all day drinking his disability check and refuses to help pay to have the alley plowed in the winter cause he knows that everyone else will pay for it and he can just reap the benefits with out paying the price. Why does there always have to be one in every neighborhood?

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
So today my husband got stopped by a neighbor of his shop. After the man introduced himself he said he wondered why that F#*@er always parks on his street. My husband said what F#*@er the neighbor said "you", with a friendly smile on his face the entire conversation. In the conversation he also call my husband an a*#hole because his customers also parked on his street. He went on the complain about everyone else in the neighborhood and saying how he is just trying to clean up the neighborhood. This is coming from a guy who doesn't work sits around all day drinking his disability check and refuses to help pay to have the alley plowed in the winter cause he knows that everyone else will pay for it and he can just reap the benefits with out paying the price. Why does there always have to be one in every neighborhood?

Sounds like one of those types who needs to take a permanent nap.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Probably ambient music.
A friend of mine's brother had a show on college radio, and that is all he played. Just a coincidence the show was from midnight to 4am.

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Some weird varieties of music would come through that wall. Let me tell ya.

I don't know a single person who legitmately practices massage that calls their place a parlour around here. The last time I got a massage I had to sign a piece of a paperwork that said that I understood that in no way was the massage a "sexual service of any kind" and that "no sexual services would be administered or provided." Just probably to cover the poor therapist from getting sued.

And just as the icing on the cake: this was a massage therapist that worked in an O.D.'s office. The OD is a former catholic nun who sends her patients to this lady. Who thinks they are going to get a sexual service in a doctor's office run by a former nun???

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Uh oh...these guys?
village_people_narrowweb__300x2540.jpg
[/IMG]
Maybe some of their songs inspired the masseuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany