Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NYC Trip

Barry

Practically Family
I'm going to Manhattan in a few weeks to visit my sister. I plan on checking out a number of stores including JJ Hat Center.

I would also like to check out some vintage clothing stores. I play to hit Jae Jarrell to see what's there. Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm interested in hats and caps and suits and ties.

Barry

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
i was in the big apple a month ago, and jae jarrell is by FAR the best shop to visit. the only all-mens vintage shop in NYC she assured me. although 'atomic passion' on 430 east 9th st had a few good men's things. and on the same street... 335 east 9th is 'fabulous fanny's' if you're interested in vintage eyeglass frames. they have a few clothes too.

WHile in NYC

If you are a beer drinker, consider a Visit to McSorley's Ale House, which is a tavern that has been around since before the Civil War. My Dad drink there and I did when in college in the 70's. Much history.

John in Covina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24