Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Fedora Lounge Hat/Lapel Pin

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
We need some more sponsors, more advertisers. Our revenue right now pays to keep the site up and running, but we'll need to put a good bit into updating the look and feel of the site. Maybe lapel pins could help out some, but it'll require some capital to get it started.

We'll look into it.

Please do help this PIN come back. Not at all to say about the pricing but I am sure that if you had even the original pin made again, you would sell all of them to us here. To be sure a post that would be made all over the forum to bring to the attention for the pin to be offered in our opinion here at our home, would more than likely having you need to restock them fairly quickly. I'd be more than willing to pay even $20.00 a crack for the original pin....it is not an amount that would sink anyone's wallet and to link the pin to the Lounge has a value all on it's own to us Loungers.

Another 'food for thought" is you could so something similar with the vendors that also offer a service or product....perhaps have something such as a VS Hat pin, a TonyB hat pin.....and any other vendor that would desire to cross link a pin with the lounge and their product and service as well. If this idea was tossed around and you had enough positive input from the masses, well...why not? I think almost anyone that is a "regular" would do what ever it takes to help support the lounge. Another idea would be, donate a set amount or more to the lounge for updating the website and then get the PIN for free? If anyone (bartender) was to come out and say the lounge needs to raise money for updates and to keep it a float...I'd write a check or pay pal without hesitation a minimum $100.00 and not feel a single regret...in fact I would feel PROUD to have been able to do something to help to begin with. If you asked everyone to donate $20.00 and then get a lounge pin, you'd not find it hard to obtain any capital needed to be raised (my opinion). Most Fedora owners that want a reproduction Stratoliner pin pay about $20.00 for one...so it seems to me for helping the lounge and having a decent pin is actually a win win situation for everyone involved.

3PcSuit

One of the Regulars
Anyone hear anything?

Need one of these, *especially* when I am dressed down, on rare occasions B)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner