Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Fedora Lounge Hat/Lapel Pin

RBH

Bartender
MK said:
And ...it is nice!!!!

Check out this photo of me and AlanC at our Memphis get together last Oct.

notice my lapel..

p1050910wz1.jpg

splatt

One of the Regulars
splatt said:
Just placed an order for two...lets see how long they take to get to Australia :)

OK...they must have arrived late last week, and i picked them up (along with issue 4 of Classic Style Magazine) from the post office on Monday morning...one problem...i ordered two pins but only one arrived :(

An email has been sent and hopefully I will get a response soon...I must say though...the pin and the magazine are absolutely brilliant :eusa_clap

Highlander

A-List Customer
Yep... Ordered mine a few weeks ago, got two of them, one for me and the other for a Fedora wearing friend.

Great pins...

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Yes they are out of them. I asked back this spring if they had any. I wanted to wear one on my lapel when we received our award as Stetson Retailer of the Year. I was informed that they are out of them.

Jeff

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if someone "in the know" could inform us with regards to what it would take (or if it's even possible) to produce another run of these pins for those of us who missed out on them the first time around and would like to get one or more?

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I'd like one too. There are several companies that make custom lapel pins - we'd just need to meet the minimum order quantity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko