Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Fedora Lounge Hat/Lapel Pin

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
scotrace -- Red hat?! Oh, boy, I bet I'll get that comment, too.

I have figured out what I am going to do with one of the pins:

Gracing my coat closet, is a beautiful custom-made black cashmere coat (silk lining) that belonged to my Uncle Jack. He died in 1949 when I was 7 years old. The coat remained in my Aunt Helen's closet until 1985, when she died, then went to my parents who stuffed it in their closet where it has remained. A lovely coat sitting all these years with no one to love, appreciate it or wear it.

No more. I found it a few months ago when I cleaned out the closet. It is in excellent condition, could not have been worn much and was properly stored so it is close to mint. I tried it on, it almost fits, but I am a woman of substance and knew I needed to lose some weight in order for the coat to fit.

Recently, I had surgery and have lost considerable weight, continue to lose weight -- I have to do so to put my diabetes in remission. I am really excited about getting into that gorgeous coat this fall.

And, I think a Fedora Lounge pin is just the thing it needs to initiate it back into the real world after almost six decades of obscurity.

karol

Zig2k143

Practically Family
I feel like Ralphie Parker waiting for my Lil Orphan Annie decoder pin. I keep checking my mail every day hoping it would be there...

Not that it's late... I'm just not a very patient person. ;)

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Ok just got mine today. Came pretty fast like everyone said. Took me about 5 minutes to afix it to my straw hat. It looks great... Photos to come tonight. :)

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
Here's mine.
100_1812.jpg

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Doran said:
Wonderful pic! Lovely on the hat.

I ordered mine today. Pic to follow. Or maybe it'll be in my avatar.

Thanks I'm thinking of ordering a few more for my other hats... I don't feel like moving it from hat to hat. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21