Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old Highwayman seeks new owner - size 40- SOLD!!!

JakeHolman

One of the Regulars
I've decided to sell on this fantastic old Aero Highwayman as it's just not getting enough of my attention. Why? Well, i've got several other Aero jackets (yes, i'm one of those crazy 'Aerophiles') which still need lots of breaking in plus I think it's about an inch too short in the sleeves if i'm being picky. In fact, although it's labeled size 40 I think the sleeve and back length are more 38 so, please read the measurements carefully.

I bought it off eBay about 18 months ago and sent it straight up to Aero who fitted a new lining, cuffs and zips as well as an inside pocket.

It has beautiful patina - if this jacket could talk i'm sure it would have a few gnarly tales. One of the hand warmer pocket bags has a big hole in it, would be an easy repair.

Price: £200 plus postage

Measurements are:
Chest layed flat - 22 3/4 inches
Across shoulders - 19 inches
Back length - 24 inches
Sleeve length - 24 1/4 inches

Here is a thread discussing the jacket from last year:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...ain!&highlight=old+highwayman+will+ride+again

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

Last edited:

JakeHolman

One of the Regulars
It's one of those things guys, I love looking at it but end up not wearing too much. I reckon this jackets adventures should continue, it doesn't deserve to be stuck in a wardrobe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy