Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old Time Radio on your iPod

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Help & Advice please on downloading PodCast to iPOD.

I'm just not getting the hang of this ![huh] I look up on the internet 'free' podcasts of old radio shows. My ipod is connected into the computer. the itunes thing is up on my screen and shows all the music I have already.

I click on the PODCAST option on the screen of the itunes and it shows I don't have anything on there.

So I go to the free podcast page and click on a show and click on the option to download to my mp3. But nothing happens and there's no show saved on my ipod and the itunes podcast page is still blank [huh]

Can anyone recommend a foolproof and simple to use formula for me to start saving free vintage podcasts to my ipod please?

I know - I know, what a uselss fellow!!! :eusa_doh:

saturnoir

New in Town
when you save the mp3 to your desktop (start by making sure that's what you are doing), drag it into your iTunes library. I would actually suggest creating a new playlist called "vintage radio" so you can drag shows of this particular type into it and you'll always know where they are. You will not find anything in your podcast folder unless you have "subscribed" to the show.

Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy