Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

On yer bike!

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Slightly off topic but is anyone in contact with Mike1973 who started this thread?

He doesn't seem to have been around the Lounge for over a year now and it's a real shame. One of the nicest chaps around these parts and I always enjoyed reading his posts and the continuing saga of that Kombi van of his ;)

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The atmosphere is GREAT as is the scenery and the weather has been okay for it. LOVING IT..!!!

That's great! :D
What is the "feel" like over there?
Oh, I can only imagine.. I watched it on TV. I felt the goosebumps at the starting point, seeing them all GO - and to be there.. I can't even dream what it must be. You have fun, and tell us all about it!

P.S.
I know, I know... there are Brits sobbing over Mark's agonizing fall, but I must say.. I sort of rooted for Marcel. :D

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
I am off up somewhere between Lansett and Sheffield tomorrow, not sure exactly where yet as it's out of my normal route and a cycling work colleague is guesting me as its his 'patch'....hopefully the weather will hold off until I get back!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
image.jpg

allez allez...!!!!!

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
While Le Tour was on, we were making our own little cycling trip (nothing huge, I'm affraid, I'm a bit slow). 20 miles. It was quite the nice ride, a bit too hot for my liking: 28°C (82F), but we had wind (I used to hate wind, yesterday it felt good). :D

Oh, I beleve I promised a photo:

IMG_20140706_163930.jpg

..and a lovely Cycling Etiquette post on my little blog.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
A couple of GREAT cycling reads there! thank you for sharing those, I really enjoyed them!! :)

While Le Tour was on, we were making our own little cycling trip (nothing huge, I'm affraid, I'm a bit slow). 20 miles. It was quite the nice ride, a bit too hot for my liking: 28°C (82F), but we had wind (I used to hate wind, yesterday it felt good). :D

Oh, I beleve I promised a photo:

IMG_20140706_163930.jpg

..and a lovely Cycling Etiquette post on my little blog.

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass