Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One change for the week

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
jamespowers said:
Is there a difference?! Oh geez, you have to come to the QM. :eusa_doh: I'll have you do a taste test. :D
Beside that, you really don't want to make a scotch martini. :p

Regards,

J
lol well, you've got you're work cut out for you then! You'll also have to give me tips on what to do with hangover's as well then! :eusa_doh: :p

I failed on my only one cup of coffee kick...this whole waking up bright and early in the morning thing is harder than I thought! but, it was just two cups :rolleyes: :)

mysterygal said:
lol well, you've got you're work cut out for you then! You'll also have to give me tips on what to do with hangover's as well then! :eusa_doh: :p

I failed on my only one cup of coffee kick...this whole waking up bright and early in the morning thing is harder than I thought! but, it was just two cups :rolleyes: :)

The cure for a hangover is not to drink too much. :p
I find a cold shower wakes you up much faster. :eek: :D

Regards,

J

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
mysterygal said:
lol ...ok, not being 'up' on my knowledge of liquors..is there even a difference?!

Yes of course there's a difference. Scotch is made from grain so it is therefore good for you.
Gin is made from pine trees, and so it is very much like turpentine. lol

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
LizzieMaine said:
Well, this has been a pretty rough month for me -- a lot of unpleasant things going on that I wish weren't. So I guess my change for the week will be to try very hard not to obsess about things that are beyond my control -- and to try my best to bring about a positive outcome for the things that I *can* control.

Maybe this is what you need to do?
Life, I think, truly is what we make it.
I'm trying this amazingly simple concept, despite what "reality" appears to be. :D
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/05/reprogramming-reality/

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
jamespowers said:
Turpentine with juniper berry flavors. :p
Scotch is made from grain so its like getting a loaf of bread in every glass. :D mmmmmm mmmmmm.

Regards,

J
and carbohydrates are essential for good health, right? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL