Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

->ONE Ticket for Pandora's Box - July 1st, LA<-

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
I have a SINGLE ticket for the showing of Pandora's Box, playing at the Orpheum Theater in Downtown Los Angeles, July 1st, as part of this year's Last Remaining Seats series. This showing is SOLD OUT, and for someone who didn't purchase their ticket in time, this is your opportunity. I wanted to go, but I am busy that day and sadly can't go.

Here's a description of the film:

Considered one of the greatest silent films ever made, Pandora’s Box tells the story of Lulu, a basically sweet-natured but amoral woman whose flirtations and affairs with a number of men (and at least one woman) lead to devastation. Beautiful and mesmerizing, Louise Brooks gives a complex and iconic performance as Lulu. Lushly photographed, with compelling performances from the entire cast, the film was directed by German master G. W. Pabst based on plays by Frank Wedekind. Co-starring Francis Lederer.
Special Program: Acclaimed organist Robert Israel will accompany the film on the Orpheum’s Mighty Wurlitzer organ. Hosting the evening is Hugh Munro Neely, film historian and director of the documentary Louise Brooks, Looking for Lulu.

Here's your chance to see this film, which by the way, I've never even seen, on the BIG SCREEN! I am selling it for the price I paid, $20.

Send a PM and we'll work out the details. Please do not post a reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner